• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • Guys, I made a thread on "Previous Generations" about might change my username based on the Pokemon I will use primarily. I think the thread was called "Golduck vs. Venomoth (Crystal)." If you could be so kind as to read the thread in it's entirety and vote. My username depends on it.

JOHTO FOREVER!

Years
  • Do you believe G0lduck was taken? I had to add an S at the end. Sorry, my heart is with my Golduck.
    He's my new best friend. His name is Marcus. Idk why I named him that.

I have a meeting later today. I'm dropping out of day-hab. No fair everyone else gets to be home in this group-home and i'm forcing myself to get up early for NOTHING!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Do you believe G0lduck was taken? I had to add an S at the end. Sorry, my heart is with my Golduck.
    He's my new best friend. His name is Marcus. Idk why I named him that.

I have a meeting later today. I'm dropping out of day-hab. No fair everyone else gets to be home in this group-home and i'm forcing myself to get up early for NOTHING!

That's... A rather interesting name! ^^ A shame to lose the whole 'moth' thing, but it's cool you have a new top Pokemon for your playthrough!

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • 4IGNQqF.gif

I don't have any memory of posting here recently but apparently I still watch this thread so a notification dragged me along here! Hi I hope everyone's doing well!

Years
  • 4IGNQqF.gif

I don't have any memory of posting here recently but apparently I still watch this thread so a notification dragged me along here! Hi I hope everyone's doing well!

The new forum software located Setsuna!!!

Update: I didn't drop out of day-hab. There will be a meeting in January once I get a better head space....which I need to get DESPERATELY! *sigh*

Hopefully you have a lovely festive season and are raring to go come January 😊

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • The new forum software located Setsuna!!!
    7d91a98a818c6b123f77665f27e906a18566e9de_hq.gif

They had to expand the radar range and track me down, but I'm here!

Update: I didn't drop out of day-hab. There will be a meeting in January once I get a better head space....which I need to get DESPERATELY! *sigh*
    tumblr_oarybxNlgN1va0trgo1_500.gif

I wish you the best in the new year! I hope things go well.

Years
    • Seen today
    *pokes up* Hi yes I am alive and managing to be okay.

I hope everyone else here is well, it's been a while since I've last posted in the DCC :o

Years
    • Seen today
    I feel you there. I slipped and twisted my knee last week and I thought it was doing okay until I was heading to the bus and tried to run.

My knee decided to speak up very quickly and I'm now regretting it several hours later :(

Back