• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music A song to match your mood

Years
This truly beautiful song really sums up my mood perfectly right now:

The Temptations - Mother Nature

One of my favourite Temps songs and one of Dennis Edwards' best vocals.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Waste by Smash Mouth. Sure, the song is apparently about marital problems and I'm not married, but some may say I love to let a good thing (in my case, time) go to waste.

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Tongues & Teeth by The Crane Wives

Dealing with my depression burdens people around me and makes me feel toxic. Especially now that depression has such a tight hold, this song's lyrics and intense folkish instrumentals have resonated with me.

Years
The Youngbloods - Darkness Darkness

Such an incredible song too

Tongues & Teeth by The Crane Wives

Dealing with my depression burdens people around me and makes me feel toxic. Especially now that depression has such a tight hold, this song's lyrics and intense folkish instrumentals have resonated with me.

<333333333333333

For me rn I feel I'm going to be awake forever, so this song feels rather apt:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
A thing came up in PC's server. Jolty-kun spoke about memories (known him since 2004), and it reminded me of this song:

Because it's my rite of passage here. I'm letting go of what I've done, and I'm moving on. I've become a better person. I've grown up and matured.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years

Honestly, for many and countless reasons. But the biggest would have to be the fact I have countless comics that I'm excited to make but they are all gonna take 2-4 years to publish because I need to plan them all and make sure they make sense and such.

Back