• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A World of Ice and Fire - The End

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY THREE

Asha Greyjoy looked out at the castle from behind a collapsed farmhouse. There it was. The Dreadfort. Home of the Boltons.

Asha knew it was time to save her brother.

She motioned for her men to begin their approach. They crawled out from under the rubble and mud and rushed towards the stone walls. Asha followed close behind, watching the parapets for movement.

The flayed man flag waved in the windy night, cold wind biting as it rushed through the darkness. Asha hoisted herself up along the wall and began to climb, securing footholds as she went. Her men followed close behind, copying her exact movements to ensure none slipped or fell.

As Asha reached the top, she peaked around the stones and saw the guardsmen asleep at their posts. She rolled onto the walkway and crouched as she approached the snoring men. Another man was with her. She counted down to zero from three and lodged her dagger into the guard's throat, twisting it as she went. The second guard awoke at the sound, but Asha's soldier placed a blade gently upon his neck.

He gurgled in agony as Asha whispered in the second guardman's ear, "My brother. Where is he?"

"K-k-kenn-els," spluttered the man.

"You serve the wrong master, boy," she said, motioning towards her soldier, who slit the man's throat in a swift movement.

They made their way along the walkway and down a flight of stairs until they reached a lone guard. She approached him and grabbed his mouth as he attempted to yelp for help.

"Scream again and I shall cut out your tongue and wear it about my neck. Tell me where the kennels are quietly."

"Just down this hall, you wench," the guard said angrily, spitting at her.

"Kill him," she said calmly, as a battle ax swung down onto the guard's head.

She pushed open the door and a pack of dogs began growling and barking at her.

"Watch the door."

She stepped inside and searched through the darkness. The cages were full of black, monstrous dogs. Blood-soaked stones met her boots as she went along, hoping the beasts would not wake their masters.

It was then that she found him.

Reek was laying in a cage, beaten and maimed. Fingers were gone from his hands, toes from his feet.

Asha broke the chain on the cage and stooped beside him.

"Brother, I am here. You are free."

Theon looked up at her, shock and grief in his eyes, and smiled.

"Is Reek safe now?"​

THEON GREYJOY IS FREE

Arianna Martell lay in bed, stroking her new lover's hair.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, smiling and kissing his lips.

"Yes...very much so." He was in love. It was clear in his eyes.

"I have another gift to share with you then," said Arianna.

She stood and walked to the door, opening it.

Her lover looked attentively at the door as another woman entered the room.

"Meet my other lover."

The man smiled. This was better than he thought.​

Qyburn stuck a needle into the corpse of Samwell Tarly.

"Interesting..."​

Meryn Trant stood before a young boy, Robert Arryn, smiling with glee.

He bent before the young boy, licking his lips, and asked, "Tell me the number, boy."

"23, ser."

Meryn stood and clapped for his guards.

"Get this wretched boy from my chambers before I kill him."

He screamed in anger. His faith was testing his desires, but he kept resolute this night.​

WICKED3DS IS ROBERT ARRYN

Ramsay Snow cut deep into the skin of his victim.

"WHERE. IS. MY. REEK!?"

He grabbed the young man's hand and stabbed him beneath his fingernails. The young man screamed in terror and pain.

"Tell me what I want to know!"

"Please, I know nothing, ser! I'll tell you who I am! Please!"

Ramsay stuck the blade against the young man's ear and said, "We're finally getting somewhere."​

Jaqen H'ghar waited in the darkness.

He had been given many names. Sent to him from the Lords of Westeros. They had all paid in full and now he intended to collect.

The first name on his list was walking down towards the gardens this very moment.

So he waited until footsteps echoed closer, and closer, and closer.

Jaqen grabbed at his victim and stuck a small blade deep behind his victim's neck.

As the victim collapsed, he covered their mouth, letting them drown in their own blood.

"Valar morghulis, Bardothren. Balon Greyjoy sends his regards."

When Jaqen stood again, his face was that of Bardothren's, and on the floor lay Jaqen H'ghar. Dead.​

JAQEN H'GHAR IS DEAD?

The High Sparrow stood at the bed of a young woman, dying painfully. She was nearing her last hours, wheezing breaths muddled with pain and stress.

He stooped down beside her.

"Are you in the good graces of the gods, child?" he asked.

Alayne Stone looked at him and nodded.

"Good, my child. Pray with me. To the Seven...the Father, for judgment. The Mother, for peace and mercy. The Maiden, for innocence. The Crone, for wisdom. The Warrior, for strength. The Smith, for life anew. And the Stranger, who calls to us from the darkness. Give this child strength to overcome and allow me to heal her through your power."

The High Sparrow placed his hand on her forehead. Alayne gasped as air returned to her lungs and color flooded back into her skin.

She stood, strength returning to her legs, but immediately fell.

The High Sparrow bent to help her up, but she had fallen into prayer and bowed before him.

"I live to serve the gods," said Alayne Stone with a smirk of victory.​

ALAYNE HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO THE FAITH

Ullion, acatfrommars, Arsonist, and Foxrally must vote in THIS phase or be killed.

THIS PHASE AND ALL FUTURE PHASES WILL ALLOW YOU TO CHOOSE IF IT ENDS IN A DUEL OR A LYNCH.

Simply say [DUEL] Name to indicate you wish to see them duel an opponent, or [KILL] Name to indicate you wish to see them lynched.​

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    aeternum as Doran Martell D.I
    Nakuzami as Samwell Tarly N.I
    Merlin as Walder Frey N.I
    Golgari as The Night's King D.2
    Bardothren as Jaqen H'ghar? N.2​
    Lycanthropy
    Collector Elwood
    Davepetasprite^2
    Ash
    Charlie Brown
    Kaneki!!!
    acatfrommars
    Ullion
    Omicron
    Bardothren
    gimmepie
    Mana
    Nimsy
    Lostelle
    GlendleYoung
    Nakuzami 2
    Golgari 2
    Merlin 2
    aeternum 2
    Candy
    JaDe.X105
    NightKrow
    TheGregFactor as Theon Greyjoy
    Juno
    Sword Master
    Sun
    Wicked3DS as Robert Arryn
    faer
    Universe
    Elektra Heart
    Foxrally
    jdthebud
    JohnnyMustang as Loras Tyrell
    Arsonist​

I HATE YOU GUYS I AM HERE AND I WANT THIS

In.
    At least I didn't miss it.

I'm here and ready for round 2. :D

I haven't been following Game of Thrones, but the system is special so I'm joining. (:

I'm curious and like to join.

Im new but would like to try this

The dueling mechanic looks awesome. I'm in!

House Stark shall have its revenge!

#HouseStarkForever

you know im in *****

Not missing this one! Signing up before I even look at the OP.

This is the fix I need, I'm currently rereading the series cause I can't wait for TWoW!!

In too :)

Die lannisters I am in!!!

Round two, let's go!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss I want to play this

omg plz yes hype hype

Sure why not?

Hi, I'm fairly new and I'd like to give this a go. I've played Mafia before, but that was a very long time ago and this looks very different...

Probably not the best idea to join a game of Mafia a week before mock exams and stuff but hey. It's ASoIaF. How can I resist?

In if there's still room.

I will tie you down in a chair and force you to watch as I devour a live beaver if you don't place me into this game​

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I MADE IT TO DAY 3 OMG

Don't garner unwanted attention, people might aim for you because of that. :D

And here I am still moping around, having no real idea what's going on. Lmao

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So what I got from this post is:
    Let's kill the High Sparrow. We got rid of one of the 3rd party recruiters. Time to get the other one.

Now... if only we knew who. :(

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Don't garner unwanted attention, people might aim for you because of that. :D

And here I am still mopping around, having no real idea what's going on. Lmao

A. I've been garnering attention for weeks now, I'm starting to embrace the insanity.

B. ...me neither.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I agree with ullion, finding and killing the converter should be our top priority.
    So we should leave the confirmed people alone for now and focus our attention on the unknowns.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    What is this dead-but-not-dead tomfoolery Bard is involved with? That question mark makes me uncomfortable; this is some Faceless Man shenanigans.

Unfortunately, tracking down Sparrow will be harder. Not like we had a silencer or anything that helps us create a list this time. If anyone knows the identity of thier faith-converted teammate, best spill the beans so we know vaguely where to swing our swords. I mean unless someone has a better idea, I'm all ears.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wouldn't count on the High Sparrow being silenced. So while we could keep it in mind we should also stay aware of 'em and try to focus on getting them out of the way.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I wouldn't count on the High Sparrow being silenced. So while we could keep it in mind we should also stay aware of 'em and try to focus on getting them out of the way.

Why couldn't the High Sparrow be silenced? The Night's King or whatever the new Wight-dude was, could be silenced. Unless you have some inside knowledge on what's going on surrounding The High Sparrow? Hm? o:

Killua

Because the one with silencer role probably doesnt know who the high sparrow is and I doubt that the sparrow will accindentaly visita victarion.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I agree on targeting the Sparrows now too. The Night King could only recruit 3 times, but the High Sparrow can an unlimited time, albeit every other night (if I'm recalling correctly). The HS doesn't know who Victorian is so there is a chance that they might get silenced, and I think other roles could silence or find out other roles iirc.

Also, the duel/lynch mechanic is very interesting!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm just saying that we shouldn't rely on the silencing plan again. If you wanna question someone ulli there are people above me who said he wasn't.

Back