• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Accent Challenge 2021

Years
  • 12958_159008059620825381.png
    Accent Challenge, 2021
    Hi y'all! Welcome to the NINTH iteration of the Accent Challenge! For those who are not familiar with the accent challenge, you simply record yourself saying the following, and upload it. In the past, we've usually used Vocaroo to record and share our entries, but feel free to record/share it however you want to do so. We'll start off with a few basics: - What is your name? - What is your username? - What does your username mean? - What is the username of the most recent poster in this thread? Pronounce the following Pokémon names: Gen 1: Kangaskhan Arcanine Gen 2: Chinchou Suicune Scizor Gen 3: Jirachi Milotic Ludicolo Gen 4: Cherrim Porygon Z Arceus Gen 5: Garbodor Reuniclus Beartic Gen 6: Fletchinder Sylveon Dragalge Gen 7: Grubbin Dhelmise Decidueye Golisopod Gen 8: Gossifleur Impidimp Sandaconda Pronounce the following words: Worcestershire, Rural, Colonel, Penguin, Sixth, Isthmus, Anemone, Pokemon, Squirrel, Choir, Jojoba oil, Thistle, Crisps, Should, Clothes, Literature, Onomatopoeia, Mary, Merry, Marry, Potato, Deterioration, Assailant, Crocodile, Development, Law, Low, Writer, Rider, Vitamin, Aunt, Route. Say the following tongue twisters: (optional) I want to be a juror on a rural brewery robbery case. Irish Wristwatch [x 3] Unique New York [x 3] toy boat [x 3] Red leather, yellow leather [x 3] Miscellaneous Questions: - Why did you join PC? - What are your favorite forums on PC? - What is your favorite Pokemon game? - Do you speak any other languages? Can you say something in it? - What do you call throwing toilet paper on a house? - What do you call a bubbly carbonated drink? - What do you call gym shoes? - What do you call a room/home you rent? - What do you call your grandparents? - How tall are you? - Do you think you have an accent? If so, do you like it? - What time is it? - Any last words?

Last edited:

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Vug3awK.png
    giphy.gif

Well, I re-recorded the audio and downloaded it again. It's apparently processing right now so it'll be done once it works and I'll edit it in. Just a heads up I've been running into this problem for anyone else.

EDIT: I just tried to find another site to host the audio file. I'm very insecure about my voice and I've been told I sound like a guy sometimes but... you don't get anywhere by not putting yourself out there. Hopefully it's not too quiet. https://www.mboxdrive.com/Untitled2.mp3

Last edited:
    Back