• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Admit your faults

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I get slightly angry whenever something doesn't go exactly how I envisioned it.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    i'm really self-centered and assume things will always turn out in my favour, and throw hissy fits when they don't. also prone to jealousy and sometimes i'm a lil spiteful.

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm clumsy and forgetful, which makes people upset. Which is why I'm kind of scared to start a first job. During school, they let us go out and work jobs sometimes. I got shouted at for leaving a cart in the hall, then I later lost the key to a room..

I also start things and never finish them, like a comic I was writing.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
    i am my own masochist/abuser. i put others before myself so much that i forget to take care of myself. and when i'm sick either mentally or physically, i have a tendency to not care what happens to me and i refuse to seek help, thinking the issue will go away on its own. it frustrates a lot of people who care about me, but i don't really know what to do to help it. i've been doing this for years, and i have no idea if its due to one of the many mental issues i have or if i'm just doing it for attention.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    <p>I ruin jokes by overextending/overexplaining them (idk exactly what the right term would be but probably anyone who's spoken to me at all has an idea what I mean :p)</p>

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Currently the fault that affects me the most is my lethargy. Living at home allows me to enjoy such pleasures as not having to cook or buy groceries, dedicating little attention to my finances, and barely cleaning. I have regressed right back into dependency on my parents, which is an awful feeling when comparing my life to when I was living alone.

Independence meant that I held myself accountable any time I didn't have food, or was uncomfortable living in filth. This personal accountability permeated in other aspects of my life: I took more responsibility personally, socially and at work. I was more open-minded to my own faults and flaws and was quicker to answer questions that followed, such as "Is this something I want to change about myself?" and "If so, how will I?"

Just as accountability in my day-to-day life permeated, so does lethargy. I am more closed-minded to my faults. I get hung up on complaints longer. I solve less, opting to ignore. I've become less mature as a result, and I hate it.

Yet despite knowing this, I don't make any significant steps towards finding a place to live. Part of it is knowing I'm comfortable in my current situation. I get home from work and have dinner made. I pay a tiny fraction of what the average rent is in my city. On paper, life is good. But in my mind, it is not.

The dependency I have on my parents is both a blessing and a curse. I know the only way to start maturing again is by moving out. I just need to set realistic goals and expectations for what kind of living space I want (I'm currently conflicted by the Size / Location / Price triangle. Can't have all three) and pick a damn condo. That's step #1.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    Overly defensive in arguments.
    Quick to cut people out of my life (i've actually immensely improved on this one)
    One of the laziest people you'll ever meet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    i have a very blunt personality and no filter, so a lot of times I tell people things without taking into consideration how they might feel about what i've said. i also have too much pride and i tend to procrastinate a lot as well.

I'm also too sarcastic, as weird as that may sound.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    i have a very blunt personality and no filter, so a lot of times I tell people things without taking into consideration how they might feel about what i've said and i tend to procrastinate a lot as well.

Same here, I sometimes offend people on accident because what I say comes off as rude or something and I hate doing work so I just ignore it and hope it goes away lol

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
    Well, let's see...

I can be socially awkward as heck
    My perfectionism can get exaggerated at times
    I can be negative at times
    I tend to get excited and immersed in things, but lose interest if progress isn't made fast enough/something else catches my attention
    Going off the above point, I tend to get fixated on things for a short period of time before moving along (like, REALLY wanting a certain shirt, but 2 days later, it's not nearly as appealing for some reason)
    I tend to be resentful
    I have a guilt complex
    I'm a big people pleaser
    I can be quite messy (which is funny considering I have OCD)
    I tend to take things very personally
    I get emotional rather easily, especially if I'm tired
    Most of the time, I'm rather low energy
    I worry A LOT
    I apologise quite a bit, even when I shouldn't (though, to be fair, I am Canadian so...)
    I could go on, but yeah...

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
    I drink more than I care to admit. I also need to clean my room more often (I'm great with dishes and the bathroom but my actual room? uhhhh) that and I procrastinate my schoolwork too much.

TY

I tend to get emotional rather quickly
    Self esteem is pretty low

pkmin3033

I'm just a disgusting piece of trash that would make the world a better place if I wasn't in it tbh.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I take things quickly to heart
    I tend to get emotional rather quickly
    Self esteem is pretty low
    You're a genuinely great dude and your jokes in Discord always make us smile.

I'm just a disgusting piece of trash that would make the world a better place if I wasn't in it tbh.

At the very least, you have great taste in games, and I'm glad I found you so I have someone to talk about Yoko Taro and his silly antics with. I'm happy you're around and hope that you come visit Discord more often

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I'm a little bit too competitive, especially when it comes to watching sports and such.

Back