• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alcohol

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
  • I never liked to drink until here recently. I always thought most alcohol tasted nasty. I've finally found some select wines from a local winery that I actually really enjoy, and I'll have a small glass a couple nights a week.

I've never gotten drunk, or even buzzed.

Years
  • Allright, Goddess Herself allowed me to do what I want, so I'm reviving this thread as it got quite a number of answers.

My questions remain the same as from first post. Did something change with some of the users that answered already though? :)

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I do, but not often. Last time I properly got drunk (which was on neat vodka because I'm silly), I had to get dragged home and stuff happened. Woke up covered in bruises. Was not fun, do not recommend. I now drink rarely, and my favourite drink at this present time is southern comfort and lemonade. ^^

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • Hahaa, yes, yes I do. Not often as I'd like as work tends to get in the way, eating up five days of my week. Whenever I do drink, it's usually to get drunk, so it's probably a good thing it doesn't happen as often as I'd like. The last time I got drunk was last week...possibly on a night before work. Sometimes ya need to empty the rest of your dad's bottle of scotch so work doesn't seem that bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favourite drinks range from cider to whisky. Glenmorangie is a personal favourite, a super nice and sadly expensive scotch that goes great on the rocks. Please don't defile this aged beauty by mixing it with coke.

Another favourite is this Kopparberg Cider Rosé that's popped up around my local supermarkets. It's pretty cheap and super delicious.

I used to really like gin and Henry Weston's cider, but after a night on both I can say with certainty that I'm touching neither of them for quite a while. *shudders*

Years
  • Hahaa, yes, yes I do. Not often as I'd like as work tends to get in the way, eating up five days of my week. Whenever I do drink, it's usually to get drunk, so it's probably a good thing it doesn't happen as often as I'd like. The last time I got drunk was last week...possibly on a night before work. Sometimes ya need to empty the rest of your dad's bottle of scotch so work doesn't seem that bad ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My favourite drinks range from cider to whisky. Glenmorangie is a personal favourite, a super nice and sadly expensive scotch that goes great on the rocks. Please don't defile this aged beauty by mixing it with coke.

Another favourite is this Kopparberg Cider Rosé that's popped up around my local supermarkets. It's pretty cheap and super delicious.

I used to really like gin and Henry Weston's cider, but after a night on both I can say with certainty that I'm touching neither of them for quite a while. *shudders*

I really want to try that Glenmorangie one day, Koppaberg sounds nice too, I need to search around my shops for those.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I used to drink a lot. Considered myself an alcoholic last year. Got really drunk once my legs forgot how to work for two whole days. I was spewing up the alcohol for two days after lol. for those asking, I drowned 750 ml of gin and 750 ml of rhum in one night. it was a dark period of my life.

I still drink occasionally nowadays. I'm craving for one right now actually.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i mostly like wine and wine coolers and that's it. im very picky with my alcohol but sometimes..well, most of the time, even if i dont like it, i'll drink it just bc its alcohol. oops. ive drunk vodka once and it was the awful cheap kind. it was gross as hell lmao. i usually only drink alcohol with my mom or nana though. i think ive gotten buzzed not drunk, but at least buzzed once. i was insanely quiet and i just sat in the corner of my nanas living room saying basically nothing

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • i drink maybe a little more than i should, but i've definitely curved off of alcohol a lot. when i was a little younger, i was basically a borderline alcoholic. i've moved on but i have a lot of cravings every now and then. the good news is i drink to party now rather than drink because i'm depressed.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm an avid wine drinker, especially in a social setting.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I drink for depression lol
    Alcohol

I'm an avid wine drinker, especially in a social setting.

Red or white? I'm more of a white wine guy myself (:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • i usually lean toward red, i find that white is a bit dry for my taste. unless it's moscato :P

Yeah that's the only problem I got with white wines: too dry sometimes. Red wines are too bitter for me though so I stick to the fruity crap lol. Than again, considering I drink wine like...

Alcohol

...it's all gucci in the end for muah haha

Back