• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
Years
  • I've recently finished the original series of Fullmetal Alchemist which I absolutely loved to bits and was massively disappointed that the Brotherhood wasn't a continuation of that.

At the moment I only have 4 animes I am watching;

Bleach
    Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
    Akame ga kill
    Full Metal Panic.

Still searching for me though, If anyone has any suggestions for good "Dark" themed animes I would love to hear them.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I kind of blazed through some series a bit recently. Watched Accel World, which was okay but not as good as it could have been and Yama no Susume, which was pretty cute and good for a collection of 2 minute episodes. I also picked up Tatami Galaxy, but I put it on hold because I can't get myself focused enough to watch it for 20 minutes due to the speed of the narration :p

Aoba

yelp
    Years
    • Age 30
    • /vp/
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    I'm really lazy with watching anime but I have several series that I should finish in a timely manner. Mostly just Inazuma Eleven and Haikyuu!!. I was actively watching HQ!! when it was airing but then I got busy with other stuff so I need to catch up. And my friend wants to watch Inazuma as she loves that series.

Duo1000

That ain't falco
    Years
  • I, be watched the completem season of demon king diamono rosario vampire campione! Maze no stigma date a live infinite Stratos maburro sora no pros him on

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Currently still trying to chip off my backlog, despite having a ****ton of college stuff to deal with.

As of now I have cleared off most of my Summer list. Leftovers would be Gekkan Shoujou Nozaki-kun, Glasslip as well as Re:Hamatora. I will complete Nozaki-kun sometime this week, but the other two low-ranked Summer anime from my list... eh, someday. :/

Currently watching from the Fall season: Log Horizon S2, just because I have no means to get the others that I want to watch right now so I'm only watching Log Horizon for the first 3 weeks I guess.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I'm really lazy with watching anime but I have several series that I should finish in a timely manner. Mostly just Inazuma Eleven and Haikyuu!!. I was actively watching HQ!! when it was airing but then I got busy with other stuff so I need to catch up. And my friend wants to watch Inazuma as she loves that series.

Haikyuu. I need that in my life. I didn't get over Kuroko no Basket yet.

Nice Aoba avatar btw.

Currently watching from the Fall season: Log Horizon S2, just because I have no means to get the others that I want to watch right now so I'm only watching Log Horizon for the first 3 weeks I guess.

I love Log Horizon, but I hate they switched to STUDIO DEEN for the animation. I'm not really... fond of them.

Oh, yes, sorry, I'm currently Revolutionary Girl Utena. I'm just amazed. It's my cup of tea by far.

Years
  • I just finished up Shigirui Death Frenzy (one of the best samurai stories it waill make you think at the end) I'm hoping back and forth between old anime I missed and new anime from this year I'm now starting Psycho Pass so far it's good.

Candy

Years
  • Just recently completed Psycho-Pass, will get to season 2 as soon as I have a stable internet connection. :>

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • Sailor Moon JP english subbed on Hulu - waiting for new episodes to come out
    Sailor Moon Crystal - same as above
    Just fnished the original Sword Art Online - about to start SAO 2 <3
    Pokemon Diamond/Pearl - watched the entire series/movies/shorts/ect up till 4th generation, need to get back to that soon dispite seeing quite a lot of it, very excited for the XY series and I know BW has some good spots.

Candy

Years
  • Just finished the Summer backlog, so now I'm going through the rest of my backlog, starting with the Natsume Yuujinchou series (almost done with San and going to watch Shi as well as the specials real soon).

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Finally!! I got a day to watch the whole episode of Highschool DxD!! Currently on ep3 S2...

pkmin3033

My morning wakeup call anime of choice right now is Sengoku Basara: Judge End. Not going to lie - at the moment, I think The Last Party was the better interpretation. It's nice to see some of the more overlooked characters (Magoichi, Tsuruhime, Kanbei) get more than five seconds of screen-time, but it's not as loud and over-the-top as the previous seasons or the movie were...and that was the main reason I picked it up. But at least Masamune still has his Engrish. xD

I'm also keeping up with the following series that are currently airing...
    - Sailor Moon Crystal (I really don't like the transformation sequences for this, but I'm loving everything else)
    - Akame Ga Kill (Might drop this, it's not really keeping my attention)
    - Terraformars (Attack on Giant Racist Humanoid Cockroaches)
    - Argevollen (Haven't even started watching this yet; I'm just downloading it. xD)
    - Cross Ange (Uh...yeah. Looks like it'll be a laugh at least. xD)
    - Parasyte - the maxim (Only because I'm being badgered by about fifteen different people)
    - Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (I don't watch enough of this kind of anime)
    - selector spread WIXOSS (I've been dying for this show since the first one finished airing)
    - Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu (OMG what is this? xD)
    - Gundam Build Fighters Try (First season was amazing; second is more of the same. Works for me.)
    - HappinessCharge Precure (Not as engaging as Dokidoki, but better than Smile...)

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • I wonder how many of these I'll actually finish.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    Currently watching Steins;Gate and Hikaru no Go. Pretty much just started both of them (five eps in on SG and just 2 on HnG) so we'll see how they go. Liking them both at the moment though, even if SG is a little slow for my tastes.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Anime You're Currently Watching?

This is pretty much everything I'm watching at the moment, It's all animes which are currently airing, I do have a few I watch in between new releases but I feel like I'll be dropping em soon because they're boring.

Back