• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I am ep 2 of Code Geass. Not sure if I will continue, we'll see.

Also, Mushishi and I really enjoy it.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I watched some Dragonball Super. It's fine, I guess. It feels like it barely gets by on being watchable because it is a comedy at the same time as it is the same look at our heroes get stronngggerrrrr thing it has been since always.

I was a really big fan of Dragonball Z growing up, and honestly, DB Super has been kind of disappointing. :(

Best lolis being best =D

DID SOMEONE SAY LOLIS??? :O :3

As for me, I only started watching One Piece on Toonami, which started it up late into it. Now that it's not showing it anymore, I started watching it from the beginning. I'm up to Ep 46. I do appreciate the action in it, but I love the ridiculous humor even more. :P

Years
  • ^ Noot noot.

Anyway, had some difficulty watching Sunshine last night because it was just after midnight and for whatever reason CR was not fully functional, so I put that off until today. Great decision because I was able to actually fully process what was going on.

Also started Himouto! Umaru-chan R as well.

All 3 shows I've started are so totally worth it.

Also on episode 113 of Dragon Ball now. Might finish off Tsuredure Children from this past season this week and jump into Just Because! from this season to see what that's about.

MaӾiej

Huge Kida Fan
    Years
  • Dragonball Super is pretty much the only anime I'm watching right now. I'm watching the newest episodes every week so I'm pretty far ahead of wherever the English Dub is now. We've had some pretty good episodes lately. I'll just leave it at that. It did start off kind of slow and drab, yet still noticeably better than GT but it has picked up since then.

Bioses

Bloodthirsty Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2017
    Shokugeki no soma, Black Clover and Inuyashiki for this season.

DeusPro

Banned
    Years
  • Just started getting into anime, but I watched Death Note and I?m currently working on Steins;Gate. Starting out pretty well.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I just finished Tsuredure Children and holy crap I need more of this in my life.

I'm only 3 episodes in and taking my sweet time because I don't want it to end!!

I recently started Maria the Virgin Witch, A Good Librarian Like A Good Shepherd, Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls, Yona of the Dawn, Classroom of the Elite, and Aria the Scarlet Ammo.

Maria is suprisingly good (I was worried about its name) Good Librarian reminds me of Clannad which is lovely (even though I'm not down with Clannad yet, I should've / should hold off watching). Cinderella Girls is cute. Rest are so-so for me right now.

-Izuna-

Banned
    Years
  • I recently finished the Love Hina Again OVA. I'm currently working my way through Kill la Kill after picking it up last night to see what all the fuss was about.

Years
  • I got caught up with Animegataris last night and I started into Blend S tonight. Been a fun ride so far.

I recently finished the Love Hina Again OVA. I'm currently working my way through Kill la Kill after picking it up last night to see what all the fuss was about.

Love Hina again was a crazy fun OVA for the series, really.

How are you finding Kill la Kill?

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • It's been years since I've watched any anime (basically since I got married). Now that I'm single again, I've actually been able to enjoy anime again!! I finished season one of Sword Art Online last night. I love it!!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Finished Unlimited Psychic Squad the other day and am now starting on K-on since I've been putting it off since forever.

Back