• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I don't use candles at all ^^"

Have you ever been to a restaurant alone?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Nope, visiting a restaurant isn't something that usually comes to my mind; especially when I'm alone. I usually need someone else to be like "let's go to a restaurant".xD

Have you ever worked in retail?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My PhD ^^" (It's considered a part-time job, it's not only a degree)

How do you imagine yourself in five years?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My phone rings at 6 am but I usually wake up around 4:30 am ^^"

What meme made you laugh recently?

Spoiler:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    My humor is impeccable.
    Spoiler:

Do you wait until your devices are on the brink of death before charging them or do you charge them way before that?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I usually wait until it's too late. I've used my old smartphone for over ten years and only switched because they turned of the 3g net. The phone itself actually still works fine, otherwise. ^^"

Can you whistle?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    The part when I come back to work after my lunch break. Sometimes the break is too long ^^"

Do you have any professional tic in your everyday life?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I guess I've adopted some of the outdated programming practices we need to adhere to at work. I occasionally like to watch programming videos and talks just to see if there are things I can make differently to get better results. Occasionally people also talk about how certain practices should be done differently. This always makes me very aware of the limitations that a work environment sets...

What's a topic you want to learn more of?

Years
    Ooh, a hard one. Well, I exclude the sections where I mod lol, because yeah it's where I mod, so I obviously like them.

I think it's probably this thread here, because you get to know other people much better. Sometimes it's a struggle to come up with a question, but it's very fun.

Instead, my favourite thread, between the ones I have created, is either my analysis and theories of gen 4 games or my Pokemon Lucian Diamond game/run. It took me like two hours and a half to write the first one and several hours and much effort to keep the second one (because I had to hack the game, invent dialogues, a bit of a story, analyze part of the gen 4 lore, take pics and not to count all the issues I had from the ROM not working to re-writing entire episodes because I lost my work).

Is there a particular game you wouldn't recommend anyone to play?

Years
    • Seen today
    Nope. I think everybody has different preferences. If what I find absolutely terrible someone might get enjoyment out of. That said: E.T for Atari.

With a paper and pencil in front of you right now, what would you choose to draw?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Nothing inspires me, I fear ^^" In general I don't need a model or someone to look up to when I want to achieve something.

Are you able to still love something in spite of a bad ending? (For example, can you still love a tv show for the 6 first seasons even if the 7th is bad?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back