• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah that sums up most Stephen King novels, and I still enjoy them.

Have you ever won any awards?

Years
    I have! I've been to many European countries and across the pond to the states many times. There are so many places that I still dream of visiting but the chances are dwindling now unfortunately. Still I can't complain about the places I've been to, the things I've seen, and the people I've met along the way 😊

Do you wrap Christmas presents or do you buy gift bags? Perhaps neither or both?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I do the wrapping for better or worse. Last year I built a box with origami, though. So it's a mix between warpping and neither? ^^"

Do you plan your day or do you take things as they come?

Retek

Banned
    Years
    It's a genre called "massive CGi"! ;)

In all seriousness, not a particular genre, though I really enjoy comedy. That said, I'll watch anything which can surprise me. :)

Continuing on movies, worst movie/show you have watched?

Years
    • Seen today
    "Kidnap" with Halie Berry. A mother's child gets abducted. Most of the movie was the mother in a high speed chase with the kidnappers. She murders a ton of random pedestrians. The movie was portrayed as very serious, felt more like watching a live recreation of someone playing Grand Theft Auto V.

Are you doing anything special for the holiday season?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Nope, never use umbrellas people. Wear raincoats. Because if you're from a place that has a lot of rain AND wind, then your umbrella will open backwards lol.

Have you ever learned a skill just to do one thing? (For example, learning a programming language just for one project).

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Basically any language I learnt except for the two I use at work and Python which has been proven quite useful in recent times.
    Some of these languages are: C, C#, Java, Haskell, Ada, Ruby, JavaScript, Lua, Rust, ASM, ...
    And no: I've already forgotten basically everything I looked up. ^^"

What's a language you really like (programming or speaking)?

Years
    Japanese indeed. The way it sounds and the interesting grammar and the writing system make it really interesting to me, both as a grammar fanatic and as an European language speaker as we aren't used to ideograms at all.
    Also, I should probably say the language I am creating (yes, I am really doing it lol), which sounds similar to Arabic and has grammar especially from Latin (extremely exciting lol).

Do you have long or short hair (or medium length, I mean you got the point)?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Hmmm. I suppose it depends what you consider long and medium length. Having once had my hair reach my hips, at the length it is is now -just above my elbows- I'd personally consider it medium. I do intend to grow it out longer, with hip-length being my goal. I always enjoy having my hair tied up into buns, using claw clips to bump up ponytails, etc. Only ever have my hair down when sleeping.

Do you have a preferred sleeping position? Belly down, fetal, laying to your side, sprawled, hanging off the bed with hands touching the deathly cold floor?

Years
    I generally just lie on my back, but I'll switch to sleeping on either side regularly while trying to fall asleep.

What's your favorite thing to do during Winter ?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Play videogames in my living room, sitting on my couch, all wrapped up in a plaid :3

Do you still buy videogames in a physical format?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I spent an hour walking to work while it's dark and -8 °C outside and I haven't eaten a thing, yet. So, yes. But it's still going to be a couple hours until I get to eat. xD

Do you prefer taking a show or taking a bath?

Years
    I spent an hour walking to work while it's dark and -8 °C outside and I haven't eaten a thing, yet. So, yes. But it's still going to be a couple hours until I get to eat. xD

Do you prefer taking a show or taking a bath?

Eat Megan please!

Bath or shower depends... showers get you cleaner and I can't wash my hair in the bath so there's that, but baths are just so relaxing... I don't have one anymore unfortunately, mine got taken out, so I'm always craving one. Basically: both. Shower for washing, bath for lazing 😁

Do you listen to albums or just individual songs?

Years
    • Seen today
    Individual. Albums are just for sorting out stuff from a band I enjoy. I rarely return to them.

Are you organized?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back