• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above... TWISTED EDITION!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Actually I have to pay my fridge every time I need food. I was wondering why my apartment was so cheap...

What are the benefits of having a bath with snow?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen yesterday
    Completes the Snow Bath Tiktok challenge. Skyrockets your Internet credibility. Treats you better online, as a result. Leads to feelings of increased self-worth, lower stress, less anxiety, better sleep, and better overall mental health.

Warning: Reported mild to moderate cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, and numbness in the arms, legs, and chest in some trials. Causes blurred vision, hypothermia, frostbite, and even death in severe cases. Do not take a Snow Bath while taking medication for your heart, lungs, migraines, stomach, or blood pressure.

Call the Internet today. Ask them if this is the right choice.

Why are penguins in the news today?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    Because they're birthday presents, of course! We always wrap presents in newspapers!

What's in that you're eating?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't eat. I can get everything through Photosynthesis!

Where's your place in life?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I clicked this thinking I had a witty answer, but I'm blanking out. My place in life will be at the register demanding a refund on my memory.

If the earth was flat, what would happen if we fell off?

Years
  • You hair's totally not cyan because a Glaceon keeps putting cyan hair dye in your shampoo, nu-uh. I don't know what you're talking about! 😙

Shoot the Sheriff or the Deputy? 😇

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Both, I don't want witnesses!

How did Steve Jobs find the name for his company?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It was destined. Finding the name was his job.

Why does Lance use three dragonites and not the plethora of other dragon types in the pokemon universe?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen yesterday
    Wanted to create a new Pokemon: Dragrio. Realized the power of the number 3 in Pokemon. Elevated Pokemon like Diglett, Magnemite, Doduo, and Exeggcute. What would happen if you combined three strong Pokemon instead of three weak ones?

Theorizes this process to be Deino, Zweilous, and Hydreigon's origins. Slowly mutated its offspring's physiology into a new species of Pokemon. Grew its own heads instead of fusing. Deemed this more evolutionarily viable than finding compatible fusions.

_____

What is popular with kids these days?

Kim-desu

The "S" Introvert
    Years
    • Najimi (he/her) idk
    • Seen Jan 1, 2024
    Going to the Moon is the new hip and happening for the kids.

How does one breathe?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen yesterday
    There's a slot in your body where you need to put money in. Doing so makes you breathe. It's the slot that says "Put money in here!" right under your nose.

What if we don't live in a society?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    That's classified information! Do hold still while we rid you of the memory of the Matrix.

Why is it so cold out?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    To counter the current global warming, a certain amount of the population of the Earth decided to let their freezers open outside. This caused the global temperature to drop significantly.

What's your latest achievement?

Years
  • I helped make the new Flying type Eeveelution for gen 9 :coolcat:
    Spoiler:

To get it you need to fly on Mega Latios/Latias and go soaring in the sky and level it up while fighting one of those birb pokemon.
    Too bad megas ain't coming back.... so it's unobtainable 😈

Do you know who's inside the Ball Guy costume?

Back