• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you in love?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I used to be, I think back when I was in high school / starting University. Was I actually? I don't know.

Said girl stays in the back of my head and it does bother me at times though that nothing developed. :x

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Of course. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever. Believe it or not... but I don't care that he's a fanboy, and he doesn't care that I'm a fangirl. We both know we love each other no matter what, even if our obsessions with our people get in the way. It's something that most people don't really get. He's gotten into a scuffle with a friend before because his friend didn't believe he had a gf who didn't care about him being a fanboy. XD

I also don't care that he's christian. We get along pretty well, despite having a few differences. He doesn't care about me not really having a religion. He also doesn't care that I'm bi-curious or asexual. He's just... amazing. He accepts me for me, and he's always trying so hard to understand me and my autism. I couldn't ask for a better guy than him~ ^//////^

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Just done with it a few months ago, recovering and everything's finally getting better, I think and I hope so. lol

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    with the CoCo
    I'll go away now.
    need to interject that I went to a punk show maybe 6 months ago and when the next band was getting ready to come on they'd blast this song from the speakers on repeat for however long it took for the group to get set. this was amusing to me. carry on.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    So basically you said four words tops but you think he's cute? :P

To answer the question; yes and 10/10 would not recommend.

he was cute but no way, we had a deep, worthwhile conversation.
    him: welcome to subway
    me: can i get an italian bmt
    him: ye, you want the six inch
    me: ya
    him: what cheese do you want...
    me: pepper jack... ect.

to honestly answer the question no, and i'm not really sure if i've been in love. i think that i have but i have a feeling that love is deeper than what i felt.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    I kinda am. It's not official yet, I told them my true feelings about a month or two ago, and my crush told me that they needed some time to think about it and decide. It's honestly making me nervous with each passing day without getting an answer, but I try not to worry about it so much especially since I know that my crush loves me as well and even if they don't see it working out, they said they will still love me, but in a different way.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    who needs love when pizza exists tho hmm????????????

seriously tho no, i have a crush but no lovin'

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    They? ._. Dude, if it was two months back i would recommend you to forget about, it's just too much time.
    It is one person, but I was asked by this person to keep their identity as secretive as possible, that includes their gender. As for giving up after they have not made their mind up, I just can't. I love this person way too much, and they've shown that they really care about me, so much that I can't call it quits on them, plus they are much more busy than I am and this is my 3rd chance this year to go out with someone so I really do not want to give up on this chance yet.

Years

to honestly answer the question no, and i'm not really sure if i've been in love. i think that i have but i have a feeling that love is deeper than what i felt.

Time to go back to Subway ;)

Reactions: dad

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

Ow man, he offered you six inch, go get'm girl!

I get butterfly-ish over girls sometimes, and then I just hang out with them, maybe smooch and enjoy it. I wouldn't call it love, it's more of those summer fling don't mean a thing kinda things. It's just enjoying each others company, and liking talking with the person. Sometimes those feelings get platonic, one time they got strong and that didn't work out, but that's life for ya. I'll report back though if I ever actually fall in love for real though.

Reactions: dad
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    At the moment? Not really. I lowkey have feelings for some one but it's not substantial enough to mean I'm 'In love'.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    To be quite honest, I'm currently in a state of "am I REALLY in love? Or am I just high on love right now?" I'm currently in a relationship right now with an amazing guy and things are going super well. We really really adore each other, and that's what it all matters.

However, every time I look at him I'm like "wow he is just too damn cute." Couldn't have asked for an amazing man. So yes, I am in love. I really am. :)

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well umm at this age theres not really a way to love someone like bad sheep says
    do i like someone? yes
    Will i date them? Probably
    Am i gonna start thinking about marriage and kids in the first month? Umm no
    Will i say i love you in the first year of dating? Not a chance

But i cant wait to fall in love its such a nice emotion and i hope to have it in my life everyday!

Back