• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a sheep

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • How would you occupy yourself if you won a week-long vacation to a secluded tropical island?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Well I am not sure but do you sometimes hope that you can go back to Sochi, your birthplace? Just to meet your relatives? Just asking ...

Besides, do you like Russia? Kinda hard question for you since you moved to USA so long time.

Years
  • 1) In the next life you were given a choice among a pool of choices to be reincarnated as a (cute) monster girl, what kind of monster would you like to be?

A) Lamia = Half Woman half snake (upper body of a human female, lower body of a snake)
    B) Harpy
    C) Centaur
    D) Slime-girl
    E) Mermaid
    F) Arachne = Half Woman half spider (Upper body human, lower half Spider)
    G) Dullahan = rider/reaper with a detachable head
    H) Zombie-girl
    I) Dryad
    J) Monoeye = basically a one eyed demihuman
    K) Doppelganger
    L) Dragonewt = Half woman half dragon
    M) Ogre = and not the Shrek kind.

2) Would you rather have:
    A) A not so affectionate harem of handsome human males who like you normally but regard you only as a second priority

B) A very affectionate harem of monster guys (Very handsome Male versions of monster musume) who greatly adore and love you, are all willing to put their lives on the line for you, and will do anything to keep you happy

3) Are you weirded out by these ideas of monster girls, monster girls in general, and Monster Musume?

» First one's actually a pretty hard choice. Probably dryad because I love fantasy creatures that relate to nature but harpy and lamia to an extent are also tempting.. though maybe not so much lamia since I'd love to actually have legs, you know? Haha. As long as it's not something with one eye.

» Would rather have B. Their obsession would get tiring after a while but it's never pleasant knowing you're seen as 'second place' by pretty much the entire group. Very disappointing. But maybe also a relief if I didn't like any of them? Who knows.... suddenly I don't know anymore. <_<;

» Not at all actually. I'd love to watch an anime about fantasy/monster creatures!

How would you occupy yourself if you won a week-long vacation to a secluded tropical island?

I always have problems finding things to do when we go on vacations to tropical places since I don't like to swim much. Probably just loaf around the beach getting a tan, eating, and wandering around the area (if safe). how2notbeboring

What is your favourite animal besides sheep?

Cats. <3 Best pets. Also bunnies and weasels/stoats.

Well I am not sure but do you sometimes hope that you can go back to Sochi, your birthplace? Just to meet your relatives? Just asking ...

Besides, do you like Russia? Kinda hard question for you since you moved to USA so long time.

» We've been there a few times since leaving! Though the last time was when I was 15ish to renew my passport if I recall. It's not so bad there and I wouldn't mind going again if the flight wasn't a total of 14+ hours.. ugh.

» I didn't dislike it at all - Sochi is a pretty tropical place and the beaches there are very, very clear and nice. The quality of life is better here in the US though without a doubt but I wouldn't say it's a bad place to live in at all regardless of what some might think. It's a very pretty place with a lot to do ~

Reactions: noa
    Years
  • Do you count sheep before you lull to sleep?

Silly, sheep don't count themselves. D: We count alpacas.

Do you breathe through your nose?

Usually yeah but sometimes a mix of both lol. I feel like when I'm anxious I tend to breathe more through my mouth.

Do you know the author of this poem? Google is for the weak

Spoiler:

If you could use have a one-time use supernatural ability or whatever, what would you choose? (An ability that gives you more uses is not allowed :PP)

I don't know the author.. and had to hold back my desire to google it. I am sorry for being a failure.

One-time use? Probably teleportation so I can save myself the hassle of paying for a plane ticket even if I'd have to get a return way. Knocking out one of them would be great since I have a plane phobia. >_>

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • You're a character in a cartoon/comics/manga/anime/whatever. Would you rather be the protagonist, the antihero or the antagonist?
    Goku or Superman?
    Rank these shows: DBZ, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto and Bleach
    Rank these shows: South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad
    Worst food you ever tried?
    Favourite car?
    Opinion on wrestling?

Back