• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask An Oddish Lover!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
    Hello, I'm Crystal, and I love meeting new people! I'm a former New Yorker. My favorite Pokemon is Oddish. I love Pizza and Chinese food, Japanese food and Italian food. I attend a culinary arts program. I'm a total shopaholic. I love faint, soft, pretty light colors. My favorite color is pastel pink, but I love all the pastel shades. I also adore most shades of purple, and I detest most combination of green and yellow, particularly of the more bright or dark varieties and I absolutely hate neon. I actually love black and white too, and I wash my black clothes in coffee.

Pokemon is my life. I also enjoy the Mario and Sonic franchises. Zelda is really fun too but I've never really completed a game. I listen to rock music, but I also like pop music. I will listen to anything as long as it's not really awful. My favorite rock band is probably Paramore since during my childhood I was obsessed with them. I like Japanese music and some Kpop too. My favorite cartoons are South Park, Family Guy, Spongebob, and Courage the Cowardly Dog. I watch a lot of Youtube. I like watching crime shows because I find them to be thrilling and fascinating. I'm a very silly and facetious person in real life, and I'm also very polite and friendly. I have many pet peeves, and I can't stand people who are rude to others, pretentious, egotistical, or have poor table manners and bad hygiene.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So since you love Oddish, do you go the Bellossom or Vileplume route? Or just leave it an Oddish? :P

How did you like living in New York? I went there over the summer and I personally couldn't live there. I like the city, but New York is just too busy of one, haha.

What do you like on your pizza?

What's your favorite Mario game?

Crystal Berry

Years
    So since you love Oddish, do you go the Bellossom or Vileplume route? Or just leave it an Oddish? :P

How did you like living in New York? I went there over the summer and I personally couldn't live there. I like the city, but New York is just too busy of one, haha.

What do you like on your pizza?

What's your favorite Mario game?

I ADORE Bellossom and Vileplume! I'm not a big fan of Gloom though! x)

Where I lived in Manhattan it was very loud and crowded, but there were so many places to go and so many nice restaurants!

I usually just order extra cheese, but I like pepperoni, sausage, and stuff like that. I also like veggie pizza, and I order Hawaiian pizza too from time to time.

Right now I'm playing Mario Kart 8, but my favorite overall Mario games would probably be Mario 64, Mario Tennis, Mario Golf and Doctor Mario off the top of my head.

Years
    -What are some of your favorite things to cook?
    -What sweet foods do you like?
    -Any Youtube channels you particularly like?

Years
    Crystal!

- Favorite SpongeBob character?

- Which crime series do you like to watch the most?

- Pineapples on your pizza or no?

- Favorite Pokemon generation and/or region?

- What/who inspired you to pursue a path in the food industry?

- When you watch YouTube; do you prefer gaming channels or vlogging channels? Maybe other?

Crystal Berry

Years
    -What are some of your favorite things to cook?
    -What sweet foods do you like?
    -Any Youtube channels you particularly like?

I like to cook a lot of meat dishes, seafood dishes, and cuisines from different countries. My favorite thing to cook would probably be BBQ Ribs.

I love pretty much all sweets, and I make pretty much all sweets too! Halloween cupcakes with chocolate and candy corn is probably my favorite confection. They're so delicious! I also really enjoy Oreo everything, and I make Oreo cupcakes and Oreo brownies from time to time. I also live for tarts, peanut butter cups, kit kats, heath bars, and cookie dough ice cream. :D

Umm I like Matthew Santoro, Danger Dolan, Jenna Marbles, List25, Dark5, Venus Angelic, CandyEvie, communitychannel, OwnagePranks, Smosh, Dolan Duk, College Humor, Drawmylife, Nigahiga, Michelle Phan, Stilababe09, Madeyelook and some other beauty channels are pretty cool. Onision is ok sometimes. I'm probably missing some noteworthy channels. ;~;

Crystal!

- Favorite SpongeBob character?

- Which crime series do you like to watch the most?

- Pineapples on your pizza or no?

- Favorite Pokemon generation and/or region?

- What/who inspired you to pursue a path in the food industry?

- When you watch YouTube; do you prefer gaming channels or vlogging channels? Maybe other?

A tie between Spongebob and Patrick because they're both incredibly hilarious.

Breaking bad is a pretty nice series.

Sure! As I mentioned earlier Hawaiian pizza is very yummy! x)

Generation 5 for its gameplay, and generation 1 because I loved Kanto dearly.

I always loved food, and I wanted to learn how to prepare quality meals without assistance. My mother influenced me since she wanted me to help her around in the kitchen, and that's where I started - cooking meals with my mother.

I don't really watch gaming channels very often. Sometimes I watch walkthroughs but I rarely subscribe to those channels. I do watch some vloggers which I named above in my list of Youtubers that I watch.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i really want to call you berry but you seem to prefer crystal haha

you're so fun! you hang out on the battle server a lot i see- are you into competitive or just learning or there for the heck of it and randabatt? (the last one is me ngl im awful at competitive lmao)

Crystal Berry

Years
    i really want to call you berry but you seem to prefer crystal haha

you're so fun! you hang out on the battle server a lot i see- are you into competitive or just learning or there for the heck of it and randabatt? (the last one is me ngl im awful at competitive lmao)

You're fun too Anna, and thanks! :D

I've known how to battle competitively for a very long time, and I do battle quite often (especially when people set up small tournaments). I'm mainly there to talk to people and make friends but I do enjoy battling as well.

Ever play Sonic Adventure?

Yes and I love it. :)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Hi Crystal!

Do you like tea?

What's your favorite place to shop?

Do you like Law & Order? If so, which series is/are your favorite(s) (SVU? Criminal Intent?)

Crystal Berry

Years
    Hi Crystal!

Do you like tea?

What's your favorite place to shop?

Do you like Law & Order? If so, which series is/are your favorite(s) (SVU? Criminal Intent?)

I like tea, especially green tea. I love Bubble Tea too but that's not really tea..

The mall, or H-mart which sells a lot of Asian foods I can't find anywhere else. I also like Target, Costco, Trader Joe's, Whole foods, Walmart, K-mart, and pretty much any Supermarket / Grocery store. I go to CVS the most since it's closest to me.

SVU all the way! Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson <3

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Hiya Crystal! I see you around the forums a lot so I guess it's about time we met xD

• What do you like most about PokeCommunity?
    • What section in the forums do you think is the best?
    • Do you prefer consuming food or drinks? How about making, food or drinks?
    • Where do you see yourself ten years from now? :o

Crystal Berry

Years
    Hiya Crystal! I see you around the forums a lot so I guess it's about time we met xD

• What do you like most about PokeCommunity?
    • What section in the forums do you think is the best?
    • Do you prefer consuming food or drinks? How about making, food or drinks?
    • Where do you see yourself ten years from now? :o

It's active, and I love making friends and hanging around the server.

I use The Treehouse and Pokemon General the most I think. PGC is pretty fun too, and I also post at The Round Table to play games.

Well I need food to be full don't I? I cook pretty much everything you can imagine! As for drinks I enjoy making smoothies, bubble tea, and green juices (for micronutrients and other nutrition). I'll also drink green tea from time to time, and I also like starbucks but who doesn't? :)

When I'm in my late twenties I expect to have a fulfilling and relatively easy job working at a restaurant as either a waitress or as a prep cook in the kitchen. I've worked at restaurants before mostly doing dishes, and I'd like to move up to prep cook because it's much more innovative and fun! I'd also hope to maybe have a boyfriend, possibly get married and maybe raise my own little child :)

Crystal Berry

Years
    When did you first learn to cook?
    What's your favourite food to prepare?

I'm not sure when I first started cooking alone. I was probably a young teen, but I helped my mother in the kitchen much before that.

My favorite food to prepare would probably be BBQ ribs! I take the ribs, season it with brown sugar and spices on both sides, wrap with 4 layers of aluminum foil, and slow bake in the oven for 4 hours to make it nice and tender, and then broil it with BBQ sauce until the sauce gets nice and crispy. It's to die for!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Have we met before? I have a feeling, we did...
    Ever watched Invader Zim?
    How long has it been since you last burnt your food to death? (of if that sounds too mean: how good do you think you are at cooking right now?)

Crystal Berry

Years
    Have we met before? I have a feeling, we did...
    Ever watched Invader Zim?
    How long has it been since you last burnt your food to death? (of if that sounds too mean: how good do you think you are at cooking right now?)

Umm I don't think so.. but nice to meet you. :)

I watched it as a child. Gir <3

I'm pretty sure I burnt rice a bit around a month or two ago because I forgot I was cooking it. I think I'm a pretty good cook since I got so many chopping lessons :)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    If you had a real life Oddish living at your home right now, would you keep it as a pet/plant?

Do you consider Vileplume cute?

If you ever had a choice, would you rather live a stable but unexciting life or an unpredictable but very exciting life?

Back