• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Still incorrect. C for effort but IDHTT to explain why my assumption is correct + idek why NA's RR is so hard to digest.

Has there even been a cc? I think not. So everyone should stop grasping at straws to tie their knickers around an innocent's neck.

Whatever you say, bae

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    [Execute] Golgari KetsuekiR

So I'm getting off this Netto train. No one has cc'd him and looks like we overreacted/misinterpreted what he said earlier. I know GP and Naku are next on the list for others but... I honestly don't see it?

I think GP's slip of the tongue was just an honest mistake, lol. And do those crier messages look like Naku? And if so, is the crier town-sided or not? o_O Usually is, but games of late have been changing the base-alignment for some roles.

Ugh, I'm confused and don't want to make a wrong turn here, so I'm just gunna vote for someone who I don't think has a vote against them and won't be voted against. No harm meant, Ryu! ^^

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Well after all that back and forth, looks like the Nettowagon is iffy. Still don't see a better option though...I'll check back later.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    With all this ****it that flows through my blood.....
    I choose join the bandwagon
    [Execute] Netto Azure

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    mfw someone takes my vote seriously ;c
    The day phase will be ending in the next hour! For anyone that hasn't voted yet.... hng

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Ok, I'm back, just in time. I will change my vote now, but I doubt it's going to do any good.

[Kill] Ice Goddess

What I don't understand is why ppl are joining a bw against an un-cc'ed inno smh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back