• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
desinishon, Sun, and [tier=t3]Ice Goddess[/tier] have joined the game!

Role assigning has been finished! Anyone else that wishes to join will be put onto a reserves list and will replace any inactive players.

I will post the Night 0 post and send role PMs tomorrow night!

EDIT: Wizardman101 is in the game as well~ I forgot to add him to the playerlist earlier

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
f008080b8b95156394fda979a0caa2f1.jpg

Bidoof FTW

Years
It's taking more time for me to write and send all of these PMs than I thought, however, I need sleep and I can assure you that everyone who didn't receive a PM today will receive one tomorrow.

And to clear any confusion, I didn't PM by order of joining. I have been PMing in a different order.

Sorry for taking so long, and thank you for your patience!

Bidoof FTW

Years
Well I lied about no one else joining the game

[tier=t3]Ullion[/tier] is now in the game!

Since I'm doing this, if anyone else wishes to join before the Night 0 post is up, you will be allowed to do. Just shoot me a PM and I'll throw you in the mix!

Bidoof FTW

Years

B A T T L E - F O R - G O T H A M​
N I G H T - Z E R O​

The remaining inhabitants of Gotham have escaped the streets and found places of refuge for the night. However, they did not spend this time asleep. Everyone in Gotham seemed to be plotting.

Batman stood on the rooftop of the Gotham City Police Department. As he overlooked the streets, he was shocked to find them all but abandoned for once. Cars were left unattended, many houses and buildings were looted or burned down during the chaos of evacuation. He wasn't quite sure why the villains had taken so long to reveal themselves, or why they chose to force an evacuation of Gotham… But he would stop them, even if it cost him his life.

The Joker is sitting on a throne, with Harley by his side. Gotham has become such a beautiful sight to him, the grandest of vessels for the greatest of games. The only people standing in his way now are puny policemen, a bat, and a couple of birds. Like taking candy from a baby, he thinks. If only he knew… That like his greatest rival, the numerous forces that were rising against him were not so visible in the night.

THE BATTLE FOR GOTHAM has begun.​

If you have not already posted in the thread, please post during this night phase so I may quote you during phase changes.

R U L E S - A N D - R E G U L A T I O N S​

PM me your night actions this phase. No need to PM if you're abstaining.

This phase will end Monday 11/16/15
  • All Pokecommunity and Underground rules apply
  • ONE vote per day phase, you will not be allowed to change your vote after the first.
  • Please use EXECUTE [PlayerName] to confirm your vote
  • Abstaining during the Day Phase is not allowed
  • Missing two executions will result in your immediate execution
  • For executions, if there would be a tie, RNG will break the tie.
  • Unless you are a Defender of Gotham, a member of the Court of Owls, or a member of the League of Assassins, you are not allowed to PM anyone but the GM
  • If you are a member of one of the aforementioned groups, you will only be allowed to discuss the game with your fellow group members in the appropriate Skype chat which will be supervised and created by Golgari
  • All Battle for Gotham discussion should be kept here
  • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
  • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
  • Getting caught posting during the night phase will automatically kill you
  • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PM

P L A Y E R S - L I S T​

[tier=t3]Golgari[/tier] as Mr. Wayne
[tier=t1]Collector Elwood[/tier] as Mrs. Wayne
Klippard of the Golden Sky as ???
[tier=t3]Davepetasprite^2[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Juno[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Rozureido[/tier] as ???
aeternum as ???
[tier=t3]White Mage[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]KetsuekiR[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Milotic[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Nakuzami[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Etherion[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]JohnnyMustang[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Earl Bidoof of Grey[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Bardothren[/tier] as ???
Syndrome as ???
[tier=t1]Nimsy[/tier] as ???
Ash as ???
[tier=t3]jdthebud[/tier] as ???
Mana as ???
[tier=t3]Hopeless Masquerade[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Archy[/tier] as ???
Universe as ???
TheCapsFan as ???
[tier=t1]Chesire Cat[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Fun Size[/tier] as ???
Wiicked as ???
GlendleYoung as ???
[tier=t1]Deceptio[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Nagi[/tier] as ???
[tier=t2]Spartacus[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Zehn[/tier] as ???
Netto Azure as ???
Aiden as ???
[tier=t1]Shak[/tier] as ???
kid as ???
Gimmepie as ???
desinishon as ???
Sun as ???
[tier=t3]Ice Goddess[/tier] as ???
Wizardman101 as ???
[tier=t3]Ullion[/tier] as ???

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

Years
Yes hello I'm extending the night phase a couple hours because I feel like giving everyone who hasn't used their night action some extra time to use it.

I know I said that if you are abstaining you don't have to PM me, but I'm going to be changing that rule. You'll see the official change when the next night phase comes up.

Spoiler:

Please PM me even if you are abstaining from your night action. If you have already PM'd me, thank you for being the best that ever was.

Bidoof FTW

Years

B A T T L E - F O R - G O T H A M​
D A Y - O N E​

Harvey Dent was wandering the streets of Gotham with no real destination in mind. The rest of the Rogues were out and about, doing their own thing. Harvey simply wanted to have some solitude.

As Harvey turned a corner, he bumped into a tall, dark-caped figure. Batman.
"Hello Harvey," Batman said, "It's about time I take you into GCPD."
"Not so fast, Bat. Luck should decide, it's only fair, right?" Harvey said as he pulled out a coin and revolver from his tuxedo. He showed the coin to Batman, it had two sides on it, both showing heads. However, one side was burnt. Harvey flipped the coin, watching it intently as it spun in the air. The coin landed on the floor, showing a burnt head.
"Today just isn't your lucky day," Harvey spoke grimly as he cocked the revolver and it aimed at Batman's head. As he fired the gun, a cloud of smoke appeared. Harvey patiently stood in the smoke, waiting to see the corpse of Batman, but when the smoke cleared, Batman was gone.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Gotham… A body appeared. Davepetasprite^2 seemed to have been mauled by talons in the night. What a sad day for Gotham's heroes.

Man-Bat was transforming. The effects of the experiment were very… unpredictable, and he seemed to turn back into his human form. Dr. Kirk Langstrom was back, for now.

Harley Quinn was having coffee with Talia al Ghul. Talia seemed very interested in Harley, and after both had finished their coffee. Harley was requested to join the League. How could she refuse? Harley Quinn was ready to serve.

A strange figure seemed to have discovered himself in the night. There was only one thing on his mind, and he couldn't get it out. All he could think was "Goo goo g'joob".

Umbrellas were given, napalm was stuck, toxin was injected, and many actions were watched in the night. It was sure to be an eventful day.​

Davepetasprite^2 is dead. She was a Defender of Gotham

R U L E S - A N D - R E G U L A T I O N S​

This phase will end Thursday 11/19/15
  • All Pokecommunity and Underground rules apply
  • ONE vote per day phase, you will not be allowed to change your vote after the first.
  • Please use EXECUTE [PlayerName] to confirm your vote
  • Abstaining during the Day Phase is not allowed
  • Missing two executions will result in your immediate execution
  • For executions, if there would be a tie, RNG will break the tie.
  • Unless you are a Defender of Gotham, a member of the Court of Owls, or a member of the League of Assassins, you are not allowed to PM anyone but the GM
  • If you are a member of one of the aforementioned groups, you will only be allowed to discuss the game with your fellow group members in the appropriate Skype chat which will be supervised and created by Golgari
  • All Battle for Gotham discussion should be kept here
  • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts
  • However, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
  • Getting caught posting during the night phase will automatically kill you
  • Night actions should be sent to the appropriate GM by PM

P L A Y E R S - L I S T​

[tier=t3]Golgari[/tier] as Mr. Wayne
[tier=t1]Collector Elwood[/tier] as Mrs. Wayne
Klippard of the Golden Sky as ???
[tier=t3]Davepetasprite^2[/tier] as a Defender of Gotham
[tier=t3]Juno[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Rozureido[/tier] as ???
aeternum as ???
[tier=t3]White Mage[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]KetsuekiR[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Milotic[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Nakuzami[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Etherion[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]JohnnyMustang[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Earl Bidoof of Grey[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Bardothren[/tier] as ???
Syndrome as ???
[tier=t1]Nimsy[/tier] as ???
Ash as ???
[tier=t3]jdthebud[/tier] as ???
Mana as ???
[tier=t3]Hopeless Masquerade[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Archy[/tier] as ???
Universe as ???
TheCapsFan as ???
[tier=t1]Chesire Cat[/tier] as ???
[tier=t1]Fun Size[/tier] as ???
Wiicked as ???
GlendleYoung as ???
[tier=t1]Deceptio[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Nagi[/tier] as ???
[tier=t2]Spartacus[/tier] as ???
[tier=t3]Zehn[/tier] as ???
Netto Azure as ???
Aiden as ???
[tier=t1]Shak[/tier] as ???
kid as ???
Gimmepie as ???
desinishon as ???
Sun as ???
[tier=t3]Ice Goddess[/tier] as ???
Wizardman101 as ???
[tier=t3]Ullion[/tier] as ???

Spoiler:

Bidoof FTW

Years

Here is your daily Riddler-sponsored message:

"Hello, Gotham. I am Edward Nigma, the Riddler. Each day, starting now, I will provide you with a riddle. If you guess this riddle correctly, you will receive a prize, and if you don't, I will reward myself with the same prize. Today I will give each person two attempts at solving the riddle. My generosity on guesses might fluctuate as I see fit. Please send a private message to Golgari with your guesses. So, without further ado, let's read today's riddle.

I am a blade, but I do not cut. I may brown, but not due to rust. What am I?

Good luck, you'll need it."​

There may be an autocrat among you.​

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
PFFFTTT HAHAHAHA OH MY ****ING GOD

SOMEONE ACTUALLY TRIED TO NIGHT ZERO ME

You tried, Batman. 8)

Years
  • Age 28