• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Just going to place a cheeky note here, I'm going out of town this weekend and won't be able to update the playerlist until Sunday/Monday night. That being said, the cap for this game is 40. Any players that wish to sign up after the cap is reached will be added to a reserves list and will replace any inactive players or players that wish to leave the game.

If you wish to join after the game has started, please PM me and I will add you to the reserves list.

So far there are 23 players, meaning that there are 17 slots left! I'm happy to see it's filled up this quickly, keep it up ^^

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
If it's cool with everyone - I'll be sitting out for now. But my friend (Glenn) here wants to try out mafia so I'll be around guiding him. Hope that's cool ^^

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
;-; I dont have time to think up some fun, quirky, ******** sign up...so I'm in. I guess
Back to Work...

Bidoof FTW

Years
Okay! Gotham has enough players to start the game, however, the following changes will be made:

-Oracle is no longer a role in the game
-The Riddler is now a 3rd party role
-There are now 33 players instead of 40
-I am adding four more roles to the game in order to allow every player to have a unique role, I will update this post accordingly once the roles have officially been added.

Bidoof FTW

Years
All changes have been made to the OP. The game is now starting.

Role PMs will be sent soon, the phase will be changed to night, however, the 24 hour time limit will not begin until each player has received their role and the Night 0 post is up.

EDIT: kid and Gimmepie are now in the game!
Anyone who has not joined yet feel free to PM me if you wish to join, I'll allow signups to continue until roles are sent.

Last edited:
Reactions: dad

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
All changes have been made to the OP. The game is now starting.

Role PMs will be sent soon, the phase will be changed to night, however, the 24 hour time limit will not begin until each player has received their role and the Night 0 post is up.

EDIT: kid and Gimmepie are now in the game!
Anyone who has not joined yet feel free to PM me if you wish to join, I'll allow signups to continue until roles are sent.

Yo, I'm here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back