• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well this is interesting. A Defender has already died and it seems like the Harvey guy has already learned the role of Batman. Interesting day. I wonder if Harvey will give the name of the Batman role holder or if (s)he'll keep it a secret for the time being.

At least we still have Batman, still it's a bit unnerving that Two-Face probably already knows who that is.
    The evils are the innos in this game. The mafia are Batman and friends.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Hm, seems to be quite the active N0. I'll wait until tomorrow afternoon to reread the flavour and evaluate, it's late and I'm tired.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • well, we need to find Tahlia and stab her in the face.
    Then stab batman in the face.

I think the firefly targeted syn last night.
    Because napalm=fire.
    So friendly fire.
    get it.
    friendly fire.

. . .nvm

Years
  • Well this is interesting. A Defender has already died and it seems like the Harvey guy has already learned the role of Batman. Interesting day. I wonder if Harvey will give the name of the Batman role holder or if (s)he'll keep it a secret for the time being.

The evils are the innos in this game. The mafia are Batman and friends.

That explains a lot.

Edit: Just to clarify I actually thought I was mafia and was wondering why no chat for gimme, turns out being bad makes you good.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Battle for Gotham - Game Over!

Years
  • The best lead would be the one about who Batman is. Finding him and killing him before he can do anything would be amazing.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • JK the riddle is already solved

Y'all are savages

rewards will be handed out to the 3 people that somehow guessed almost simultaneously - too closely for me to choose who got it first.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back