• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    I once were going to bed at 8 PM in my summer holidays and that completely knocked me out of my normal holiday sleeping schedule of getting tired at 11 PM and waking up at 9 AM for the remaining 5 weeks of holidays :/

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    So after 1 week of 15-20 degree Celsius weather we now have heavy snowfall and at least 3 inches of snow on the ground. I dunno whether to be ecstatic over the fact that I'm finally enjoying a good snowfall or be worried about the drastic changes in weather.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    It has been snowing like almost half a meter of snow the last week, the street cleaning services are busy 25/7 to make our roads accessible and if you looked outside you would always see at least one person being busy with shoveling all that snow away from the front yard

TY

It has yet to snow here, but i dont think that will happen as we slowly reach Spring soon ;;

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    If it snowed in Florida I would take a day off from school regardless of what I had to do.

Shoot, they would give us the day off. It's Florida. We almost had a weather day because the roads were slightly frozen. Snow and the whole Florida would be closed!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I once were going to bed at 8 PM in my summer holidays and that completely knocked me out of my normal holiday sleeping schedule of getting tired at 11 PM and waking up at 9 AM for the remaining 5 weeks of holidays :/
    Ugh. Sleep is such a tricky thing for me. I need to be asleep by 9:00 in order for me to wake up without a problem around 7:00, so I generally need 10 hours of sleep. Any less and I struggle to start my day. Any more than 11 hours of sleep and I get a terrible, terrible headache from oversleeping that doesn't go away with ibuprofen and usually lasts all day.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    lately i go to bed anywhere between 11pm-1am. depends if i'm already at home or just getting home. this snow is insane right now.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    My schedule is all set. On weekdays I go to bed at 10PM to wake up around 6AM and on weekends, I sleep around midnight to wake up at 7AM plus I take naps in the day.

Years
    I have a set sleeping schedule Sunday night and Tuesday night because of how early I have to be up. Other than that, I can pretty much go to bed whenever I want and wake whenever as well.

Years
    I have to wake up at 9 every day starting tomorrow. I still don't know how I managed to wake up at 6:30 AM when I was in high school.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    My son usually gets me up between 7 and 8 every day :3 If I have to work early, I wake up about 6:45 in the morning to get there by 8:30.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
    Hey guys I'm just gonna throw this in here i think it's an appropriate location. I'm gonna be signing off of PC for a good while, possibly indefinitely. i had fun but i don't have the time anymore =( i wish you all well, God Speed.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Hey guys I'm just gonna throw this in here i think it's an appropriate location. I'm gonna be signing off of PC for a good while, possibly indefinitely. i had fun but i don't have the time anymore =( i wish you all well, God Speed.

Well, there is a thread for that. Here's the thread. We've never talked, but you will be missed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back