• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Japanese culture is like so amazing, they have all these adorable words like "kawaii" and everything.

I even have Japanese text in my siggy, just wanted something a little different. As if it wasn't obvious enough it translates to "Hikari-Mijumaru" where my username of course comes from, a little blend of those two.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Millions of Americans will be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow and I'm just excited for a new episode of the anime I watch on Sundays.

Years
    Unfortunately, I will be one of those Americans tuned into the Super Bowl.. because I like watching football.

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Unfortunately, I will be one of those Americans tuned into the Super Bowl.. because I like watching football.

I'm Canadian, but I will also be tuned into the Super Bowl. Football is fun. The Canadiens were even nice enough to play an afternoon game so I can watch both. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't really like football, but I still watch it with my dad from time to time, though, just to make him feel accompanied. xD"

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I like football, but if my team isn't playing I'm not terribly into it anymore. I like the Eagles, so they're never really playing this time of year xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Even though I am on-call to work tomorrow, I'm pretty excited to see the Super Bowl tomorrow afternoon. YEAH FOOTBAWL.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Actually for me being in the anime fandom has made me want to know more Japanese. Everyone can call me a weeabo now.
    Overexposure and being surrounded by people who seem to only talk about anime and video games turned me off. There's nothing wrong with either of those things, and I'm not criticizing people for liking either of those things (I enjoy both of them), but my tolerance for them is pretty low now because of all of the hubbub.

I like football, but if my team isn't playing I'm not terribly into it anymore. I like the Eagles, so they're never really playing this time of year xD
    This is the first time I've ever seen someone who doesn't live in the Philly area (where I live) say they like the Eagles. I am honestly shellshocked right now! I didn't know people liked them outside of the local fanbase, and I mean that sincerely. :|

Years
    I see license tags with the Philadelphia Eagles on them down here all the time, but it may also be the snowbirds from the area down here as well lol

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My dad bought a green minivan when I was in freshman year of high school, and he got these paintings done to the window of the Eagles logo and mascot, and put flags on the sides. He would pick me up from school since we didn't have busses at my high school for people who lived on the school side of the highway (which was where I lived) and I would call it the loser cruiser.

Years
    I don't follow American football that much, in fact here in Australia we have like four different football codes played here, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Soccer and Aussie Rules. In fact, Australians love their sport.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I work til 8:45, but I plan on having the Super Bowl in the background of whatever I'm doing when I get off. Not really excited at all since it's gonna be packed at the grocery store.

EDIT:// Posting on this is becoming slow.

For the month of February we need a new DCC. Love is in the air ~ it's Valentines Month!

Last edited:
    Years
    It sucks for me though because I have to be up early Monday morning for school, because my first test is Monday as well in my early class. :/ I wanted to see the entire Super Bowl, but it's not happening.

My parents are taking Monday off from work though so that they can stay up late and see the Super Bowl, especially considering they work such early hours with their jobs.

Years
    I work til 8:45, but I plan on having the Super Bowl in the background of whatever I'm doing when I get off. Not really excited at all since it's gonna be packed at the grocery store.

EDIT:// Posting on this is becoming slow.

For the month of February we need a new DCC. Love is in the air ~ it's Valentines Month!

We won't see a new DCC for next month and half.

That being said, my mondays are actually pretty lenient now. It's the Tuesdays and Thursdays that'll get me.

Years
    Tuesdays I just have my Chemistry lab class and Thursdays I'm flat out off from school. It's Mondays and Wednesdays where I'm busiest the most.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are the busiest for me. I have class at 3:30 and don't get out till 8:45-9:00 pm. Why did i do this to myself ;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back