• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
    So I have just realized where Sigilyph's design is based upon;

best coast california

Sir Codin

The universe is vast and expansive. So vast that I think it's crazy to think there isn't other forms of life out there in the cosmos.

It's just a matter of are they intelligent enough or advanced enough to visit us? Or perhaps they still stuck on their planet like us.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    The chances of us being alone in the universe are abysmal. There's billions of other star systems in this galaxy alone, and there's 500 billion galaxies in the universe that we know of.

Years
    Honestly, it's made me really curious how life would be on other stellar systems, if there's life elsewhere at all really.

Sean

Years
    Thinking about the universe unnerves me a lot as I come to the question; where did everything begin from and how do you create something out of nothing

I think we'll never conclude whats outside of the universe as they would be adapted to different environment/heat/air factors, which are a huge part in reserving human life

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I myself know for a fact that extraterrestrials exist, and I know they are among us. They have been in intimate contact with the organizations in charge of us, and many walk the streets disguised as humans.

I myself have actually seen one as a human in my school, and my mother saw one when taking her mother browsing old folks homes. Some wear it better than others, but overall you can notice a larger, more teardrop-shaped head, smaller teeth, an outward-pointing jaw, and a plastic-looking face. Their skin is naturally grey, but that and the head shape are the only similarities they share with the Hollywood "Greys". They have human eyes, and the rest of their body apart from their head is the same as ours.

I have suspicions of the validity of a lawyer local to Colorado Springs, name Mike McDivitt. Most photos of him on the internet will show some differences from what a human looks like, but he's a lot more extreme in person (from my landlady's experience).

There are a lot of other things told by many people who have had experiences with them. One of the people who went to the moon (and has since been assassinated) said that there were weird ships hovering over the moon watching them, which they were told to ignore. A few years ago NASA leaked a photo of a Klingon-looking ship about the size of Earth sitting next to the sun, and from what it looked like it was refueling. NASA's explanation was that it was a "sunspot" (which is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥). There's also a rumor that they didn't go to the moon to simply "win the space race" (which is a load of crap); instead, they went up there to pick up some technology and bring it back down to Earth.

There's a lot of things regarding extraterrestrials that are hard to explain. A few will realize what's going on, others may deem it as baseless crap (as the government wants), and a lot of people outright ignore it out of fear. My personal experiences have opened me up to such anomalies.

Heh. I remember looking at him. He had an odd, rigid head that was huge, and was laughing when I noticed him. He had small teeth, and an incredibly pointy jaw. When I gave him a confused glance, he glared at me with little happiness. At that point I just dismissed him as an odd human; looking back I know exactly what he was. Now that I know what to look for, I can only see myself as a deer in front of a car when I next spot one: you can't run, you can't look away; you don't know what to expect. My only worry is what they'll do with a person like me with the knowledge of their existence. From what I've heard some are friendly, while others are not. Who's to know?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoah.

Quite a topic.

I can't say that I fully believe in "aliens" in the Hollywood sense, but I'm also not going to say for sure that they don't exist in some way.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I'm glad to see that the majority have a positive outlook on our universe. It would be a real drag if we were the only lifeforms out there. Like someone else said, hopefully we aren't the only one's with high enough intelligence to communicate with because I'm still really looking forward to a Space Dandy-ish future.

How about ghosts? Do you think they exist? I was having an argument with one of my friends the other day about this. She believes they exist but I personally do not. I think that's a little too far-fetched (although this is coming from the guy who hopes aliens exist...). What do y'all think?

Years
    I don't really believe in ghosts myself. Even though sometimes I have a tendency to jump while sleeping in bed.

At night or when i'm walking in the dark, that suspicion of being followed doesn't usually come over me. So yeah, my answer there is no.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back