• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Years
    Speaking of jumping in bed, does anyone else get these weird ass shivers throughout the day randomly where no matter what you're doing, you shiver uncontrollably XD;

Ignore myself for now

Nah I don't believe in ghosts

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Speaking of jumping in bed, does anyone else get these weird ass shivers throughout the day randomly where no matter what you're doing, you shiver uncontrollably XD;

Ignore myself for now

Nah I don't believe in ghosts

I get it when I'm drinking something cold for the most part.

And, for the subject at hand. I really don't know. A part of me does. The other part of me looks at those stupid ghost shows and think "there's no way a show this fake could really be based off something I think is real"

Man, I'm sad. I liked the alien topic more :/

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Haha, just yesterday I had an experience with a spirit, as I call it. From what I could tell it seemed to me that that person was a woman, and was my spiritual pair dead. I was all alone in my room, and my mother and my landlady had gone to work. That day, on Friday, she was visiting me. I couldn't see, hear, or touch anything, but in my mind I felt a sixth sense at work, telling me where she was.

I would close my eyes, and use that extra sense. Sometimes I would see where she was at that moment, sometimes I would get a scramble, and other times I would see where she once was. Then, at around 10:30 AM I was aimlessly wandering out of my room for (I think) the third time, and ever so suddenly I felt her hold me by the shoulder, and I got a message that she wanted me to wait. My heart dropped, but I continued on, only to come back up because I had no reason to go downstairs.

When I see her, I see the girl I loved a year ago; the one I took to the military ball – etched in a fiery blue, like what aura appears as in the eighth Pokémon movie.

This sixth sense of spirit and emotion basically uses my visual thought processes as a vector to show me what it's getting. And I've told my therapist this, to which he confirms that provided I sense nothing with my first five normal senses tangibly, it is simply an unexplainable anomaly. And it puzzles me.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Man, I'm sad. I liked the alien topic more :/

best coast california

What do you think will come first then - us being successfully contacted by aliens or us contacting aliens?

Haha, just yesterday I had an experience with a spirit, as I call it. From what I could tell it seemed to me that that person was a woman, and was my spiritual pair dead. I was all alone in my room, and my mother and my landlady had gone to work. That day, on Friday, she was visiting me. I couldn't see, hear, or touch anything, but in my mind I felt a sixth sense at work, telling me where she was.

I would close my eyes, and use that extra sense. Sometimes I would see where she was at that moment, sometimes I would get a scramble, and other times I would see where she once was. Then, at around 10:30 AM I was aimlessly wandering out of my room for (I think) the third time, and ever so suddenly I felt her hold me by the shoulder, and I got a message that she wanted me to wait. My heart dropped, but I continued on, only to come back up because I had no reason to go downstairs.

When I see her, I see the girl I loved a year ago; the one I took to the military ball – etched in a fiery blue, like what aura appears as in the eighth Pokémon movie.

This sixth sense of spirit and emotion basically uses my visual thought processes as a vector to show me what it's getting. And I've told my therapist this, to which he confirms that provided I sense nothing with my first five normal senses tangibly, it is simply an unexplainable anomaly. And it puzzles me.

I honestly cannot tell if this is a bunch of bull, you're being serious, or you are just embracing you're inner-Lucario due to you avatar-signature. Either way, very interesting story.

Sir Codin

Kudos for the Spaceballs picture. I love that movie. Hell, I've loved pretty much every Mel Brooks movie I've seen.

Years

Certainly the double posting confirms your story beyond any shadow of doubt.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Maybe once you guys see some things for yourself and stop denying, dismissing, refusing the abnormal, you'll understand what I'm talking about. There are things in this world that are weird and interesting, and unfortunately everything is not a peachy fantasy filled with same.

And elheroeoscuro, I'm being dead serious. I felt my heart wiggle like it did around her, and I knew it was the one I love. I imagine my awareness of her was only because of us being paired together.

Sir Codin

How's everyone's weekend so far? Mine's kind of boring. Aside from working on a bus tour, I haven't been doing much. Just playing Baldur's Gate and Skyrim. Tomorrow's going to be an anime club special at my school, we're watching...something or another, I don't know, I can't be bothered to check.

Was reading up on fascism and totalitarianism earlier. Interesting stuff. Not that I condone it however. I am a guy who promotes personal and economic freedom. I ♥♥♥♥ing love autonomy. Even the word sounds sexy to me. Oh, yeah autonomy autonomy oh ♥♥♥♥ yeah talk dirty to me. Yeah. Anyway, I'm also just creating Advanced Dungeons and Dragons characters just because. Going to be a Planescape adventure, just playing by myself. Playing with myself. Heh heh. It's funny because masturbation. Holding my dice, jerking it, and then letting go.

Another thing that's crossed my mind, you know those treats for cats and dogs that also clean their teeth? Why don't we have those for humans? Or maybe we can just chew on bones like dogs do. You know what, that just gave me an idea. Next time I go to Wal-mart...yes I shop at Wal-mart, ♥♥♥♥ off...I'm going to buy a dog bone for myself and chew on it. Like a mutt. See if that cleans my teeth any. I haven't been to a dentist in well over two years. That can't be good. But I'm too lazy to book an appointment.

I'm too lazy to do anything nowadays. Work, study, it's all just boring to me. Boring enough that I'm sitting here bored on the weekend and nothing to do right now except type this long post on a community forum dedicated to a Japanese video game where you ensla-er, I mean- catch critters with special powers and cram them into balls. Then you make them fight.

Exactly what regulations does the government in the Pokemon world have anyway? How do they afford to give free healthcare to those critters anyway? Tax the ever-loving ♥♥♥♥ out of people? What's the economy of the Pokemon world anyway. Is personal income mainly from beating another person's critter with your own. Can't be, there are corporations in the Pokemon world. Are there labor cartels unions as well? Man, I just don't know, but this ♥♥♥♥ keeps me up at night. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about a video game.

Speaking of video games, South Park: The Stick of Truth comes out next Tuesday in North America. I've already mentioned that in my blog, but I'm going to keep stating that anyway just to get the word out. This game is going to be ♥♥♥♥ing sweet. And no, Obsidian, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, and Ubisoft are not paying me to make this product known (they should be). I just hope it isn't going to be short, otherwise that'll be disappointing. Man, I hate that about some games, you wait a long time for them and when they're so short you feel bummed. Makes me think that $60 USD is just too much for a game. Plus, a short game will leave you with nothing to do again and again we come full circle, with me having nothing to do and you having wasted several minutes of your life reading this.

And now to end this little post, here's a picture of a space viking and a posh dinosaur about to fight for a lovely maid:

best coast california

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

Last edited:
    Years
    My weekend was great! Still have another day to spend doing whatever I want before having to go back to school OTL Being off for a week makes you lazy...Spent yesterday driving to Waterloo to visit one friend, had dinner with a couple of them so that was fun~ And today was amazing! :D Drove to Toronto today to see my crush ^^ Hung out around town and had dinner; super fun day, to say the least, because I love spending time with him -3- He's a horrible navigator though. Gave him Google map directions and still managed to somehow botch them up. Had to drive up and down the highway at least 3 times before getting the right exit XD That was one hell of a day, but would definitely do it again because it's him ^▽^

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    For me I've been stuck in a time void as of the past two days, since Friday morning. I have absolutely no timeline of anything in my head, say for that one thing that happened XD;;

This night I've been playing Age of Empires: The Rise of Rome, and am having a blast. Now, about that population limit… :P

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    My weekend was quite good, even though I was bothered on my early Sunday, I was reminded of something in the past that I become sad when I was about to go home, but now I'm feeling fine now.

Noibat

Years
    I've been working all weekend and helping my brother with his homework. I made plans to go shopping for some new pants, but I don't see that happening XD

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
    Hey guys.

I've done nothing but play WoW and Pokemon White 2 all weekend, it's been raining and such so I haven't really been able to do anything else.

Are these new pants you want to get due to Summer ending soon/today (?) or just too spoil yourself?

Ibraihim the Betrayed

You are not prepared...
    Years
    Hey guys.

I've done nothing but play WoW and Pokemon White 2 all weekend, it's been raining and such so I haven't really been able to do anything else.

Are these new pants you want to get due to Summer ending soon/today (?) or just too spoil yourself?

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    Weekend? Terrible. I hated it so much, I barely got to do anything at all, mostly cleaning and stuff but that is about it, I wish I could actually enjoy my weekends when it gets here.

TY

My weekend started today, and all i did was living life, aka playing video games.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    My weekend is going pretty great, trying to finish my challenges.
    Also been playing One Way Heroics which is a really great game if you're into roguelikes/rpgs. And its pretty addicting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back