• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: best coast california

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I drink when I'm with friends, I'm not one to drink when I'm alone though. I don't drink that often though, but I don't mind having a get together every other week or so just to have fun :)

I'm against smoking 100% as well as drugs, but I'll admit, I tried weed once. It was an interesting first time experience, aside from that, its not something I have the feel to be addicted for. I am against cigarettes! Those things are downright disgusting. I was forced to smoke it twice when I was about 3 or 4-ish years old. Yeah. I hated it.

I'm crazy when I'm drinking though ^_^

Years
  • It's a real shame that both of my parents smoke, to be honest. I wish they would quit, and they say that they're going to on and on, but that never really works.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Smoking helps you feel better, apparently, and also helps you lose weight by stopping you from feeling hungry. I still don't like it though, as they give you bad breathe and make your teeth look… well, disgusting. :p Also, they're pretty expensive. One pack of cigarettes cost, like, 11 dollars here.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Smoking helps you feel better, apparently, and also helps you lose weight by stopping you from feeling hungry. I still don't like it though, as they give you bad breathe and make your teeth look… well, disgusting. :p Also, they're pretty expensive. One pack of cigarettes cost, like, 11 dollars here.

To think, instead of buying 2 packs a day for $22 plus taxes, you could be buying games to try out that you haven't played before for $20 instead from Gamestop.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I drink on occasion, but thats about it. I hate smoking, but my friends do, some to the point of chain smoking. The smell can hurt my throat if I'm around it too long

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Smoking is expensive, and helps you lose weight but it can also shorten your life. I'm not against smoking, but those are the facts. If you want to stay legal and be cheaper I'd suggest buying tobacco and rolling it like RL said. xD

You can roll anything tbh. I once smoked coffee beans before. It was so gross!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Smoking makes you feel like **** and helps you lose weight, not make you feel better. But once you get going, its so hard to stop. >_<

In other news, sitting at home for 2 hours straight with your parents while piss drunk is the worst endurance test to ever take.

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
  • I have weak lungs so I can't smoke XD But I've tried steam smoking because it's only water, charcoal and flavor XD

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I honestly never got that train of thought. A lot of people don't smoke to look cool, but because they either work or go to an environment where most of their peers suggest trying it out. That's what happened to me. Got frazzled one day with a tourist group coming to our restaurant(like 50+ people) and my co-workers suggested smoking a cigarette to help me focus. While it did work, it got me addicted too. :/

Years
  • I hope that I never smoke. It's gross and disgusting, and it's bad enough that my parents do it and I despise it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It's a stress reliever, though. I got that much from having done it the 2 or 3 times I dragged. Feels really good in the moment, but it'll leave you retching afterward.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Exactly. Like I said before, working in a kitchen and taking a smoke break is much needed.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have a very condescending attitude towards smoking (cigarettes) that would probably be seen as rather offensive to some of the people here who do smoke because I have a sort of extreme position against it.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Yeah, no thank you. I've never smoked and I honestly don't intend to in the future...ever. I'll drink definitely (when I'm of legal age xD), but I'll never smoke. I'd rather not poison my lungs and increase my chance of developing cancer.

Years
  • Don't get into smoking kids, you'll regret it. And if you're doing it now, nobody would be keeping up the fantasy that it's somehow good for you other than yourself. All of the intelligent people who I've gotten to know that smoke regret their decision. Why do they still do it? Because it's a hard habit to kick. But they've admitted it was a pretty stupid ****ing decision, that's keeping it real. It's totally fine to call something stupid and still do it, since old habits - let alone addictions - die hard. But you don't have to speak of it in positive terms at all; personally I find that to be a bit insecure.

Years
  • That reminds me, but I've never understood how some people can't get addicted to smoking (such as a social smoker), or how some just flat out get addicted to it and smoke on a regular basis.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back