• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blood

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
  • I don't know what my blood type is, all I know about it is that it somewhat tastes like copper
    (yes I know how my blood tastes like)
    (and in an odd way I sorta like it...)

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I am A-, and despite desiring to donate blood, I am not allowed. Since I am gay, a lot of places refuse to let me donate blood, or even plasma for that matter. Its not like I have some rare, unknown disease that could kill someone, and since I am AIDS and HIV free, there is no real danger.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I actually do not know what blood type I am and I have never donated blood. Mainly cause I don't know how.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • I actually do not know what blood type I am and I have never donated blood. Mainly cause I don't know how.

:facepalm: Lol hey genesis, it's ok I remember my first blood drive. The only reason I wasn't freaking out because I didn't know what was going to happen was because I kept telling myself that It couldn't hurt more than getting lit up in an airsoft game. truth be told I had no idea what was going to happen at all.

If you ever do want to to try to give blood, Check my link in my previous post ^-^. And if you need a list of things you should do to prepare the day before (Ie: drink a lot of water, and eat a balanced meal) They have that on the site as well.

Years
  • I don't know what blood type I am tbh, lol. Never had to give blood before, mainly because I can't anyway, and never needed it to be given to me. The sight of blood makes me so light headed.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • B pos ..and sadly i never donated because I HATE needles Dx that and the thought of seeing my blood bye bye would be scary

I might do If I had to though.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I am A+. I would donate my blood if my parents allow me..i think they will at least my dad will allow me to donate blood.

Years
  • I'm A+. If it hadn't been there on my birth certificate, I probably wouldn't have found out. I haven't had a blood test in years because I hate needles and injections (Who doesn't anyway?).

I've never donated or needed blood before. But if someone is in need, I'd gladly donate mine.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't know what kind of blood that I have because I've never given blood before. I'm curious though, I think I'll donate this spring at my school. :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm O negative, the universal donor. So if any of you guys fall ill, you can each have a bit of Strawberry in you. <3

I'm not particularly fond of needles, despite the common misconception that needles are a junkie's wet dream. But, when it comes to donating, I'd like to think that those with the mental and physical fortitude would give; therefore I should do my part as well. I've donated a couple of times and luckily both were relatively painless and easy. Despite the nurse not being able to locate a vain for some time, aha. I'd gladly do it again. :)

Years
  • I've always wanted to know what my blood type is, but have never gotten results from blood tests D: I've never donated blood either, but I wish I could :( Needed blood? Blood transfusion I'm assuming? I've had one emergency operation nearly 10 years ago, but I don't think I needed one...?

Years
  • I don't know what blood type I am, guess it always leaves my memory. I have never donated blood before, either. I have, however, been given donated blood. In 2006 I was in a really bad auto accident. Practically dead. I needed 7 pints of blood in a blood transfusion! :O

Last edited:

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • I believe that I am an O+ blood type.

Donating? Sometimes. When I can.
    Receiving? Yes! Plenty of times, at first it can kinda taste like rust but the aftertaste is amazingly delicious that was a joke i don't drink blood

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Luck is good for me that my blood group is O+, the strongest of all, but haven't donated yet! Will donate when I'll be over 25!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    A-! I would have donated like one-two weeks ago but it hadn't been a two months since the last time I donated (hilariously enough it was two months the end of the week but the blood mobile wasn't at campus anymore). Definitely going to donate the next chance I get though. I like donating; I feel like I'm doing something to benefit society and I'm not squeamish or anything about doing it at all! And sore arm aside I usually leave the blood mobile feeling better than when I first entered.

Years
  • I'm not sure of my blood type, although it would be interesting to know...
    I am unable to give blood due to illness but I received a blood transfusion as a baby apparently.
    I've been with a couple of friends whilst they've given blood and they all seemed fine with it. Even if I was able to do it I'm not sure I could as I am terrified of needles.

Back