• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Bob AND Bill have arrived in Galar!

Sirfetch’d

Congrats Marcin! Don't have too much fun with the dex discourse!!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • bro i thought this thread was about you visiting england or smth lmfao congrats my man!! i swear you always get the newest pokemon games to mod. noticing a trend here.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Thanks all!

Some replies:
    Congratulations, Marcin! You'll be a fantastic mod in SwSh. :) Welcome back to the team!
    Thanks Erik, I'll try to do well with it.
    CONGRATS BAE you deserve <3 <3
    Thanks again, dear. :B

Congrats!
    Welcome back to the joys of modding :p
    I still had/have forum modding elsewhere, haha. Thanks though!

Congrats Marcin! Don't have too much fun with the dex discourse!!
    #BringBackbobandbill
    bro i thought this thread was about you visiting england or smth lmfao congrats my man!! i swear you always get the newest pokemon games to mod. noticing a trend here.
    Pfft, only modded HGSS here in terms of new game sections, so certainly not 'always'. I'd like to visit England though...
    Yay!!! Good to have you back! :D You will be awesome in gen 8
    Thanks!
    Congrats on ascending to demigod status AKA moderator rank! 🎈🎊
    Implying that discord/smt staff and Daily Lead isn't demigod status already? ;p

Back