• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cant live without

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • what material objects can you not live without? I guess you can pick people/pets/abstract things too........ but as a separate category 8)

I, for one, can't live without blankets

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Coffee

No wait, I really want to get rid of my coffee addiction :/ I've cut it down to 2 cups a day now. That's progress!

Rocket-Brendon

The Pokemon Boy!!
    Years
  • PEZ Dispensers. I am a huge pez collector. This might sound crazy but pez actually saved my life. I was picked on so much in school that I became suicidal. Collecting pez and the hobby actually helped me conquer my depression.

Years
  • Aside from all the stuff I actually need to survive I can't live without books. Like, I need to have them around even if I'm not reading them to reassure me that, if I needed to, I could be reading them. Same with notebooks. I'd hate not having one around in case I needed to write something down.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Music. I seriously can't imagine being with it because it's helped me so much. It's always there when I need it, and it never judges me. It's something I'm strongly connected to.

As for people though, I do have to say Jack Barakat from ATL. The reason is because he always makes me laugh. He brightens my day when I'm stressed or just not having a good time too. He's literally the bright sunshine in my life that keeps me going. <3

Sirfetch’d

No wait, I really want to get rid of my coffee addiction :/ I've cut it down to 2 cups a day now. That's progress!

Am I allowed to say pie? Like, I can't even eat it right now but I still like to look at it and stroke it lovingly.

I don't mean this in the facetious way, but water. I get so uncomfortable when my lips are dry and I hate sweating so hydration is important.

Not as important as pie though. Priorities :)

Just saying that you guys made the perfect alolan exeggutor <3

Anyways, I could not live without my car. My work is 40 minutes away so if I had no car, I would have no job and no money 8(

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • Food, water, shelter, and air. Duh.

Jk. Can't live without the internet or creativity.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • I still like to look at it and stroke it lovingly.

Spoiler:

when you better and finally here, first thing we will do is get you some pie huh
    #cherrypieforlife

my answer is animals
    incl my own pets of course
    animals and music <3 they are life
    all i need​

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Ok I also like lotion bc my hands and feet always get so dry

PEZ Dispensers. I am a huge pez collector. This might sound crazy but pez actually saved my life. I was picked on so much in school that I became suicidal. Collecting pez and the hobby actually helped me conquer my depression.

I used to collect PEZ dispensers, too! I'm not sure where mine are, though... my mom probably got rid of them :c

Just saying that you guys made the perfect alolan exeggutor <3

Anyways, I could not live without my car. My work is 40 minutes away so if I had no car, I would have no job and no money 8(

That's so literal :(

Back