• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't you just leave me alone?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Do you enjoy being alone or do you prefer being around friends? Do you find yourself to be more productive when you're alone? Can you stand being alone for long periods of time?

Sirfetch’d

I can get a lot of things accomplished when I am alone because I work extremely better when I am going at it by myself, but when I am not working at something I'd much rather be around my friends!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Oh dear god, I am not a loner at all. The only time I'd rather be alone is if I'm doing online stuff, which truth be told (aside from PC), is essentially my means of communicating with my friends if they aren't around, if that makes sense. I just thrive off of my friends, honestly. Even when it comes to studying, I do better with one other person with me. We both make each other study. =P

Years
    I prefer being alone, end of story. The main reason is because I've got autism/Aspergers and as a result I can't act well in a group due to my terrible social skills. Hence I usually like to browse this forum on my own as well.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I prefer myself to be alone in real life, because I think I'll get better that way, also because I'm not fond of communicate with friends irl lately...

Years
    Both xD

I both enjoy alone time to pursue some hobbies or uni work or w/e. Being alone is a great way to gather your thoughts to.

That being said, my friends (online and irl) are fantastic people and I relish the time I spend with them too. It really just depends on my mood and what I'm doing I guess :)

Years
    Honestly, I prefer being alone most of the time. I dislike being around people I don't know. I have a couple of friends that I spend most of my time with, and family of course.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    Hah, for a very long time I was alone entirerly.
    Because of that, I can be alone for long periods of time, but honestly much, much prefer to not be.

On the other hand, if I'm close around too many people that I don't trust for too long then I start falling back into old, not-so-good habits.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Depends! I prefer being around other people since you can only accomplish so much by yourself. I love studying with others since we can help each other out or talk about the day's events. Then there's hanging out with friends. Some of my best memories were from that- whether it be talking or having water gun fights. But I also prefer being alone, to get involved with hobbies or sort out some things etc. Overall though I'd rather be social. :]

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    I used to be alone a lot at the start of high school..I just adapted to it from then.

I'm usually alone at home, and that gives me peace, so it's safe to say I work better alone.

I don't do well with people I don't know either, haha.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
    Depends on my mood. Being with friends is a little better than being in the shadows.
    But I prefer to be alone more, most of the time. I don't enjoy hanging out with my friends. It feels a little weird, for me.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I think I'm more productive when I'm alone because there's not much people that can distract me, but I honestly do prefer to have someone near me. I think it's because I have a really, really freaky imagination and I'm afraid that I might imagine things from a horror movie.

And trust me, I love watching horror movies.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I work well with people and I work well on my own but recently I have found myself to become more of an extrovert then an introvert, as a kid I was very independent.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
    Years
    I'm not a people person. I've tried time and again, but I can't enjoy being around people. I'm much better off alone.

Years
    I'd rather be with friends the majority of the time. I'm fine with being on my own and sometimes it's nice, but you can't beat having someone else there with you.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    I perfer to be alone.I have been like this for most of my life lol. Their is nothing better than some peace and quiet. This is why I like nighttime so much. best time to be alone as everyone will be asleep. I also work better alone too. dont like to listen to other people's opinions. on the other hand and quite ironic I kinda get bored not talking to people alot of times but thats where social networks come in hahahaha.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
    Alone. I feel like people underestimate me for some reason. I just don't enjoy social life very much, unless it's with really close people.

Back