• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Then my Gigantamax Chonkachu comes stomping along, and stomps so powerfully that it sends little Pichu flying up in the air and onto Chonkachu's head, awaiting my collection!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • My Magikarp jumps up so high that it distracts your Pidgeot into catching it, therefore releasing Pichu from its grasp. Godspeed, Magikarp - you are the real MVP.

Years
  • Are you not gonna catch it?! It's gonna fall to its demise 😱
    I bring out my Snorlax underneath the Pichu so it has a pillow to land on. I pick up Pichu and Snorlax lifts us both up and we ride on it's shoulder as it waddles away!

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • My Torracat zooms in and spits a ball of hair in flames on your Bulbasaur's way, making it trip and release Pichu. Then Torracat swipes in, grabs Pichu by the scruff and... cuddles it?

You had one job, Torracat!

Years
  • Looks like you've had Pichu for a bit now.... time for a hit and run with my unruly Tauros who will knock you over and then I will run off with the Pichu :fufu:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • NO TAUROS FIGHTING IN THIS TOWN! I send out my Sigilyph to calm Tauros down and put it to sleep with Hypnosis. Then I detain you and confiscate some of your possessions, including the Pichu!

Years
  • Look! Over there! Someone that is deliberately misleading a poor unsuspecting member of the public with fake news!!! 😱

While our hero runs over to save the day, I casually scoop up Pichu and Teleport to an unknown city...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    My Rotom possesses a nearby TV and then plays your favorite Rapunzel movie distracting you long enough so I can grab Pichu and get far away to safety! :)

Years
  • But I just happen to be in this unknown city for an interview, in an incognito outfit and I spot the Pichu! I also have a "Rotomera" companion, which I send to film you and say recorded "Hey! Hey! Hey!" repeatedly, so that I can subtly levitate Pichu to me and walk away...

Years
  • After walking for a while you finally realize the Pichu in your arms is actually a Mimikyu...

Spoiler:

Me and the Pichu are long gone 😏

Years
  • I drop my handkerchief on the ground. FCG being a true friend bends down to pick it up for me. When she get's back up she sees me leaving on a bus to Celadon City. Pichu waves goodbye from the upstairs window...

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Once Starlight gets to Celadon City she goes to the Department Store. When she sees a suspicious looking Fan. The fan's eyes open and it says "Bzzzrrttttt!". Then the Fan starts and blows Pichu into my arms. Now I am running to Saffron City. Good Teamwork Rotom!

Back