• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capture that Pichu!!

Years
  • Looks like everyone in this thread fell asleep. For 4 months lol. I'll just tip toe in and swipe Pichu from under y'alls noses :3

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • You forgot the old trick of swapping Pichu with something similarly small, furry and squishy, so I've woken and used my fishing rod to hook Pichu and reel it back in!

Years
  • *sends out a herd of Wooloo and waits for Hyzenthlay to fall asleep again from counting them*
    *replaces pichu with a minun in a pichu costume*
    *hops onto Tauros and dashes off with Pichu*

😙

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Too bad that, when you get to Motostoke, there's a red traffic light you must stop for. You'll have to wait until a group of Falinks - my Falinks - cross the street.

While you stare at the light waiting for it to turn green, I snag the precious Pichu from right under your nose and make off for the next town.

Years
  • While the local officer jenny stationed at that town is questioning you to see why you are still out so late at night, Nickit sneaks up on you and gently takes Pichu without you even noticing.
    I'm long gone by the time the questioning is over and you notice 😏

Years
  • My Ho-oh swoops down and takes your Nickit who is holding the Pichu in it's clutches! Pichu falls into my arms as Ho-oh flies off. I hope it dosn't have a hungry brood for Nickit's sake...

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
  • my bruxish swims past, and you must stop to comment about this Pokémon's awful appearance because nobody likes it so why would you!? >:) while you're occupied, my floatzel swiftly takes pichu from your grasp!

Years
  • Instead I give it a nice compliment~ Confusing you and the Floatzel enough for me to Extremespeed through with my Arcanine and steal the Pichu away!

Years
  • Hippowdon reshapes the land so that your Arcanine trips over and falls. My Pidgeot quickly swoops in and grabs the pichu before you can get back up again.

Years
  • Plusle and Minun want their friend back! They coordinate an attack and zap Pidgeot out of the sky! I'm waiting to catch Pichu like the loving trainer I am <3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll whip out my Magikarp! It flaps away ferociously! You and your Pokemon are so amazed at the display that you don't even notice when I grab Pichu. :D

Years
  • I send out my Snow Warning Abomasnow to obscure your vision and my Snow Cloak Froslass deftly swoops in and abducts the pichu to turn it into a decoration in her lair
    I mean, uh... gently... carries Pichu to me? 😙

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2022
    My Dugtrio tunnels its way into Froslass' lair to rescue the Pichu and bring it to me. :)

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • My Drilbur barrels through the earth to intercept your Dugtrio and snatch Pichu, emerging on the surface to hand Pichu to me!

Years
    • Seen today
    My Tangrowth hits your Drilbur with a Power Whip, causing it to drop the Pichu. It picks up the Pichu and delivers it to me.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Gengar uses Hypnosis on Tangrowth so he slows to a stop and passes out, leaving an opening for Gengar to snatch Pichu!

Years
  • I ride in on Mudsdale and have it use High Horsepower to knock the ghost out!
    I then ride to the nearest police station and leave it in the care of officer jenny, because the poor pichu keeps getting yoinked and dragged all over the place by people and deserves some peace and quiet =3

Back