• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Ch. 35 - The Unnecessarily Surreal City - Pokémon Choice Quest 2

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • How did I miss a chapter? Well, at least most people voted for the same choice I would have done. ;)

#2! We can easily take down that gate with Cuddles' Eye Beam. :D Also, Omelette is perfect for Chansey!

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • Also, Omelette is perfect for Chansey!
    Is it because we decided to scramble her?
    images

... sorry...
    You've actually liked it? WAT?!? >w< (woooooobbuffeeeeet!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll go with #2 as well.

I've been slowly reading everything while on lunch and breaks at work. :D

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • To be honest, I didn't expect to see this thread to be tagged with the [Ice Cream] tag. But now that I've seen it, I wish there's a way for me to give free ice creams for everyone who participated.

Hmm? Are you telling me that's a bad idea? C'mon now! There's not a single malicious blend within every scoops, what gives you the idea they're not suitable for consumption? Maybe once you take a single bite, you'll be the living proof of whether they're good or not.

Anyway 2. I want to destroy the property as much as possible.
    Heh, this is what I was thinking! xD

#2 for me!
    Good lord.

But of course, Pok?Trivia is never too insane to allow 'frolicsome practices'. Have at it. *rubs hands*

1) It's the vesper, we need somewhere to sleep...
    typing of, do we have anything to dine with(aside the castelia cone)?
    There's only one thing edible as far the eye can see, but does anyone want to before it melts? *smirks intently*

Anyway, here goes another. As expected, you are expected to post two choices from the first and second list.

The road splits again. Which do you want to go through?
    1. The stairway. It should be fine to take shelter inside one of the deserted buildings, right? - 1 Vote
    2. The double gate. Despite appearing to be locked, the lock isn't proper and thus can be opened. - 6 Votes (Snooping as usual, I see.)
    3. The hallway to the back of the hole. Following this path might redirect you back to the front entrance, though.
    4. Be indecisive and return back to the unknown depths in order to inspect the other remaining ways.

Pok?mon
    2enck9j.png
    Cuddles (Wailmer) (?) Status: Healthy Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, Eye Beam

229MS.png
    Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic (Houndoom) (?) Status: Healthy, if Cuddles is away Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Smog, Destiny Bond

113MS.png
    Chansey (?) Status: Angry Moves: Egg Bomb, Soft-Boiled, Counter, ???

Inventory
    Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
    Pok?Dollars A common currency accepted worldwide. Earned from winning battles.

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
    ?3
    Pok? Ball A basic, compact device used to catch Pok?mon.

Bag_Potion_Sprite.png
    ?3
    Potion A spray-type medicine for treating wounds.

Key Items
    o6w7du.png
    Casteliacone...? An ice cream received from a man in orange suit. It glows a radiant purple hue.

Bag_Lustrous_Orb_Sprite.png
    Mysterious Orb A translucent sphere found inside the grotto near Shanama Town. What purpose could it serve?

Bag_Old_Rod_VI_Sprite.png
    Old Rod Claimed to have been used valiantly by a certain Trainer of the past. Ordinary looking but durable.

Deaths: 1​
    Ch. 30: "Wait... What?"

Deciding to investigate what lies within the gate before you, you take approach and inspect the padlock that failed its job in securing the passage. Detaching the hook and removing it away, the gate creaks open as to give way toward a new entrance. You peer in to get a clearer look through the gateway. Turns out, there's a light that shines bright at the end of the hallway, and below it, a staircase leading down lies in wait. Holding onto your glowing Casteliacone as your guide, you pace straight to it step by step.

Deep, deep, and deeper you go, the hallway's interior gradually takes a rougher surface, replacing the concrete into rock and damp soil, adorned with plants sprouting across the widening walls. The next few steps brought you to a big clearing of a cave-like dome. Six pillars of rocks stand conspicuously, circling the sandy center of the site that somehow gleams with light, paling out the light coming from the ice cream you're holding. Something tells you that there must be something in here, yet it also doesn't feel right that such an odd place could exist beneath the facility. What could it lead you into?

*CRASH!*

Suddenly, a loud rumbling sound became clatters from behind. You turn to see dust clouds forming and dissipating, revealing the caved in entrance where you come from, effectively sealing off entry. You turn again to see if there's any other path, but nothing gets caught by the seeing eye. Sounds like you're stuck for the time being! ...Or maybe that's what you'd believe if not for the pool of sand unexpectedly rising up, giving shape to an otherworldly silhouette before slowly pouring back down.

"RE-RE-RE-REGIROCK." It repeats itself, flickering its many eyes while idling at the center of the sandy clearing with unknown intent. In a world where everything is either convenient or simply bizarre by nature, its presence leaves you nervous to act. You're not certain if it's going to get aggressive anytime now, but seeing no other thing to do in a dead end means ultimately, you will have to interact with it anyway.

"Regirock appeared! What should you do?"
    1. Talk to Regirock for a friendly chat.
    2. Defeat Regirock, wild battle style.
    3. Offer your Casteliacone to Regirock. Perhaps it's craving for something, right? ...Right?
    4. Challenge Regirock into a fishing contest. No questions!
    5. Attempt to catch Regirock with a Pok? Ball at full HP. You have 'luck' in the form of Pok?mon with you, after all.
    Which nickname would you like to choose for Chansey?
    • Omelette
    • Deus ex Machina
    • Steven
    • Panacea

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • 3) Maybe the specimen of regirock can withstand it and perhaps even enjoy it? Also, anim? continuity confirmed?
    d) Panacea and Omelette are quite clearly the only fitting names, but I'm going for Panacea
    because... well, I'm not sure about you but I fear the consequences of nicknaming her Omelette...

jDsxqkr.jpg

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Oh my goodness, can we make both options 3 and 4 into reality? *o* If not, 3b works just fine! I bet it'll be a one-hit KO, hehe.

ALSO YAY FOR 30 CHAPTERS!! Congrats on that accomplishment, Morian! =)

1a. "Hello there, do you come here often?"

But Lycannnnn, you're the master at fishing! :(

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
  • Well, this has to be longest timestamp between the progress intervals. But obviously, it's about making posts, not excuses. Therefore, this also has to stay consistent because I want it to, and so, this means another progress.

"I hope to see you again!"

Amounting the votes that has been given...
    • Omelette - 4 Votes
    • Deus ex Machina - 1 Vote
    • Steven - 1 Vote
    • Panacea - 1 Vote
    It's proven that the nickname known as Omelette, has won. Thus, this surprisingly literate Chansey will now be known as Omelette.

"Regirock appeared! What should you do?"
    1. Talk to Regirock for a friendly chat. - 2 Votes (Conversations are boring, eh?)
    2. Defeat Regirock, wild battle style.
    3. Offer your Casteliacone to Regirock. Perhaps it's craving for something, right? ...Right? - 4 Votes
    4. Challenge Regirock into a fishing contest. No questions! (Somewhere in this world, a man once fished on a pool of sand. Be ridiculous as it might be, do mind that this is Pok?Trivia. *rubs hands*)
    5. Attempt to catch Regirock with a Pok? Ball at full HP. You have 'luck' in the form of Pok?mon with you, after all. - 1 Vote (Well, that's one way to legitimately obtain a Legendary...)

Pok?mon
    2enck9j.png
    Cuddles (Wailmer) (?) Status: Healthy Moves: Water Gun, Bounce, Growl, Eye Beam

229MS.png
    Hairy Arachnid Nanoscopic (Houndoom) (?) Status: Healthy, if Cuddles is away Moves: Crunch, Fire Fang, Smog, Destiny Bond

113MS.png
    Omelette (Chansey) (?) Status: Angry Moves: Egg Bomb, Soft-Boiled, Counter, ???

Inventory
    Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
    Pok?Dollars A common currency accepted worldwide. Earned from winning battles.

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
    ?3
    Pok? Ball A basic, compact device used to catch Pok?mon.

Bag_Potion_Sprite.png
    ?3
    Potion A spray-type medicine for treating wounds.

Key Items
    Bag_Lustrous_Orb_Sprite.png
    Mysterious Orb A translucent sphere found inside the grotto near Shanama Town. What purpose could it serve?

Bag_Old_Rod_VI_Sprite.png
    Old Rod Claimed to have been used valiantly by a certain Trainer of the past. Ordinary looking but durable.

Deaths: 1​
    Ch. 31: Casteliagone

A minute past.

You, a Trainer from a city, was trapped and pitted against an ancient Pok?mon.

Seeking for a way out might be more difficult than it sounds like.

Especially when it continues to stand still, watching you attentively to make a move.

Through whatever method that comes in mind, you think of a way to get around it.

*drip*

Something caught your interest as you feel something sticky inside your arcing grip.

It was none other than the 'light' you were holding the time you descend from the dark staircase.

...That doesn't look plausible, but you have the knowledge of what this ice cream could do to anyone.

So you try to approach it, with wariness intact as to make sure you don't alert it.

It doesn't seem to care, however, as it does nothing but keeping watch.

Unflinching, your hand stretches out holding the Casteliacone right at its rock face.

Regirock looks at you, flickering its many glowing eyes at what you're trying to offer.

Its long arm slowly follows, gently making its way for the ice cream which you gladly give away.

*RUMBLE!*

Unbeknownst to both, a tremor occurs once more.

You manage to quickly regain your balance the same way you lose it.

But Regirock, letting out a guttural growl, doesn't seem to be happy.

Particularly, when it somehow grows a nose out of the blue before taking a purple hue throughout its rocky body. That didn't go so well.

Knowing the repercussion, you quickly take yourself back from where it stood before it slowly lifts its arms.

In between its raised arms, formed an electric ball, then strikes a pose with the projectile shooting straight at a pillar closest to you.

In the nick of time, you successfully roll away from its attack. The impact had been powerful to cause it shatter into rains of rubble.

But you can't stop now. At least not until it either calms down, or falls in defeat.

You turn your sight at Regirock, whose sluggish steps thump the very earth itself...even if it floats.

Make no mistake, there can only be one choice.

"Regirock has gone berserk due to poison! What should you do?"
    1. "Lasers are the mightiest form of offense. Go, Cuddles!"
    2. Defend yourself by sending out Omelette to take it down!
    3. Use the Fishing Rod!
    4. Lift the mysterious orb!

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Uh oh that doesn't look good, regular poison shouldn't do such a thing. Hmm... now why do I get a feeling there's some of that well-known "mysterious herb" mixed through the ice cream's contents?

Let's see, #4 might work.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Welp, there goes our precious ice cream, haha. xD

Anyway, maybe we can pull something out of thin air with our trusty fishing rod! #3

Back