• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Changing your username.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Probably won't chance my name on PC. Cuz if I do, I'll succumb to the crazy desire to change my name every month. I'm not one of those people who has a name or 2 they stick with on the internet. I've only used No Chance Without Zekrom in one other place, and I have a total of 6 or so different names that I use on the internet. Still don't have one in particular I wanna stick with till the end of time.

Besides, it might cause confusion if I changed my name (wait, nobody knows me anyway)

So to mitigate the desire to change my name all the time, I just change my avatar and sig frequently...and I'm getting the urge to change it again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I have thousands of different names that I want to try out, so if name changes were to be removed again and I was given the chance to switch one final time, I'd probably pick one of those. I personally love being able to change names, as it helps making me feel refreshed. :]

Years
    I'm changing mine in a couple of days. As much as I like my name as is, it's confusing some people... I don't blame them.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There are two song names that I'm considering changing my username to next time. I don't want to say, because they aren't taken and last time I mentioned wanting to change my username to something, it got taken literally the day before I changed it. (Not talking about the Aladdin situation, Rika. :P)

Years
    I admire you for sticking with your numbers in your name ;) I will always regret ditching jellicentfan1 haha. As nooby as it was, it was special and kinda defined me in a way :')

As much as I enjoyed having numbers, if I did keep my previous name today it would have still reminded me of my troubled noob past so yeah I had to leave that behind. At least it spawned my Hikari nickname though, so it did have something positive going for it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Both southpark32 and Poki were nicknames on the net I had for what it feels like forever, and I just can't decide.

Poki Poki Poki Poki!

I'd either return to my previous username or use one that's on my head now~

Sneakyarrow

Pokemon Breader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    I would make it Sneakyarrow. I forgot to capitalize my name when I entered it. I have almost always used Sneakyarrow wherever I go.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wouldn't have changed mine if they were getting rid of name changes again. so that said, since I'm currently not BinaryPeaches, I would change it back to that.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    "It's the way you do the things you do that make me fall in love with you."

I'd keep Dakota, and I don't see myself changing it, ever, honestly. Vertigo was cool, and Bloodex was ugh. But Dakota holds actual meaning and memories to me. It's cheesy, but the name comes from the song of the same title by A Rocket to the Moon, and, well, let's just say that song will always be close to me.

"Dakota, are in love with me too?"

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I would make it Sneakyarrow. I forgot to capitalize my name when I entered it. I have almost always used Sneakyarrow wherever I go.

You can have typos fixed without it affecting your name change count, so you should put yourself down in the name change thread now if that's what you want :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    If name changes were to discontinue I'd either keep this one or change it to a NASCAR driver name like Tony Stewart or something. ;D But I like Minerva tho...it's so beautiful.~

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I changed my name for the first time a few months ago to Kevin. 'Cause, well, my name is Kevin. I doubt I will change that ever.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    I can't wait until my 3 months hit so I can change my name. I wasn't feeling very creative when I made this account so I just made it my real name. When I get the chance, I'm gonna change it to Puddle. I think it's a funny name that's kinda been a joke for people at school to call me instead of River. And I weirdly like it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I've been wanting to change my name for ages. :( But Ausaudriel is just too well-known as being me, haha. I can't bring myself to do it.

I felt the same about Sydian, but I went for it anyway and I'm happy I did. Not that I'm abandoning Sydian, but you know, new scenery is cool too. But then again, you've been Audy longer than I've been Syd, and it was really hard for me to make the decision to change, so I can't imagine how it makes you feel. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'm pretty satisfied with AWsquared, but I'm always considering changing my name to Kouzan at least for a bit. It's a name I've used a few times on other forums, but never here. But if I couldn't change back after that, I'd stay as AWsquared cause I'm too attached to the name to lose it forever.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'll keep sticking with Starry Windy, I already liked this name before I decided to switch to this name, and it will still be my username here for now. But if I have to, I might change it into Victini Windy because I wanted to use my fave Pokémon's name.

Shhmew

Years
    I usually only like changing my username among smaller forums. To be honest I don't really like being so easily recognized by people from other forums in new forums, so I don't know why I just keep having my username as Shhmew haha. It's just been my username all over the place for a good while now I guess.

If I had to change it, it'd probably just be to my other nickname, Mewshie, or I'd try coming up with something brand new in the spur of the moment, and maybe that would stick instead ;P But for now I'm probably just going to remain Shhmew... unless I do think of something brand new soon o; who knows.

Years
    I'm pretty certain that I'll be keeping Terabyte. So far a lot of people have said they like the name, and I certainly see a connection to the name, which was why I chose it.

Back