• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Fairy Tail!

Years
I'm also wondering why Eileen is so devoted to Zeref now? Did she join Alvarez because she wants to beat Acnologia?

Years
I'm also wondering why Eileen is so devoted to Zeref now? Did she join Alvarez because she wants to beat Acnologia?

Zeref is a scientist. Maybe he came up with the cure for dragon-ification and she owes him in return.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Spoiler:

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
Years
Oh god, Erza with dragon slayer magic....

Well, maybe that's gonna be what she uses to defeat her mother? Who knows? Everyone else seems to be getting power boosts recently, I'd say it's probably Erza's turn, even if that probably puts her on or above Gildarts' level....

Years
It's interesting to see what her and Irene's element would be, since we don't know Belserion's element.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
Years
Just finished watching Fairy Tail OVA9.

I don't think I'll ever be able to unsee those things...Erza was on a whole new level.

Manga is sort of eh right now. Maybe I should actually pick up where I stopped instead of going straight in at the newest chapter though. But it kinda feels like the start of the ending.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 6, 2017
Preferred Nickname: Rukia
Magic Specialty: Black Magic ( I want to ask something? Why isn't Heavenly Body Magic here? )
Favorite Fairy Tail Character: Zeref Dragneel
Anime, Manga, or Both? (Which do you follow?): Both
Reason for Joining: Because this sounds fun
Answer to Current Topic: Can I pick three?
- Wendy Marvell : She's small but strong and can stand up for herself. Not to mention decent character development.
- Rogue Cheney : Dark and cool. He's the kindest and most caring member in Sabertooth, being the only one who cares for Yukino when she was kicked out of the guild.
- Erik / Cobra : He has a cool and rebellious attitude. He's funny, his magic is awesome, and I love the relationship between him and Kinana.

Last edited:
Years
Umm what? 1) Eileen's transformation happened, like, in the span of three seconds 2) Did the transformation not affect Erza at all?

Years
tumblr_oj24vzAy7y1ufnsnmo1_540.png

It's gonna be lit af you guys.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
Why isn't Heavenly Body Magic here?

Welcome to the guild! :) I'll be sure to add heavenly body magic asap.

I'm back again everyone, just got back from my winter break. Right now, Fairy Tail is honestly really slow to me and I've been really bored of the most recent chapters aside from when it was revealed about Eileen's weird past. What do you think about the direction the series is going in? I'm kinda longing for the old days of Fairy Tail, the early chapters/episodes were some of the best imo.

Also that's pretty hype about that new FT movie.

Years
Because nobody can die as long as the power of friendship remains our hearts and the voices of those that have pushed us forward up until this point are still shouting in our ears "get up and fight you bastard or I'll kill you myself !!"!!1"

Back