• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Supporter DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
  • I still have a Premium Super Saver Movie Ticket that I have not used yet. Course I can think of more than one possible movie I might decide to use it on. I would have to decide between these six: Avengers Age of Ultron, Minions, Ant-Man, The Fantastic Four, Spectre, and Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I still have a Premium Super Saver Movie Ticket that I have not used yet. Course I can think of more than one possible movie I might decide to use it on. I would have to decide between these six: Avengers Age of Ultron, Minions, Ant-Man, The Fantastic Four, Spectre, and Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens.

They're recreating the Fantastic Four? Hopefully it's actually good this time.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Jurassic World is finally coming out? Nice. I heard select places where showing, or where going to show the first one in 3D

Yeah, I cannot wait!

Personally I'm not excited for the Fantastic Four reboot. I feel like the superhero films need to be spread out a bit more and have more time devoted to them. Reboots seem to come up so quickly now!

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • To be perfectly honest I couldn't make it through the first Avengers film. I tried a few times because it had good reviews but I just couldn't do it. I do enjoy some superhero films though! Not sure what it was about this one though.

And yes, new JP is super exciting ^_^ I imagine it will be a real treat to see in theatres.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • omg I loved Avengers because hello.. Loki? <3 I actually loved Thor: The Dark World more. I also heard that there's a chance of having Loki in Age of Ultron but eh, I'm not sure I'm going to see it though. I probably should, but it depends lol.

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Loki is definitely a qt3.14, and I am sad I couldn't get through the film just for him haha ;__;

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • Loki is definitely a qt3.14, and I am sad I couldn't get through the film just for him haha ;__;

lol don't even get me started on Loki. XD I was obsessed with him for over a year. *____* I loved him in Thor 2 because omg his sassiness is what literally MADE that film so awesome. Like when he's talking to that one bearded guy and the guy goes "If you even THINK about betraying him I'll--" and Loki goes "You'll what? kill me? Evidently, there will be a line" (or something lol).

But yeah. I have yet to see a lot of the Marvel movies though. I still want to see the second Captain America movie, and I haven't even seen any of the Iron Man movies either. I'm so horrible. DX

Years
  • I saw all three Iron Man films, I even remember seeing the third one on a midnight showing. Captain America I haven't, but the first Thor I did see and i'll have to check out The Dark World at some point.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I saw all three Iron Man films, I even remember seeing the third one on a midnight showing. Captain America I haven't, but the first Thor I did see and i'll have to check out The Dark World at some point.

I saw The Dark World in theaters. That was the first time I had ever laid eyes on Loki. After that, my obsession for him went on for about a year. XD I still adore him though! He's like my most favorite villain of the entire Marvel series.

Anyway, I haven't been able to find any of the Iron Man movies. D: Stupid Netflix has become so stingy lately. I don't know why they can't just get all of the newer ones and put them on. It sucks because I think they may have taken off The Avengers. :/

Penelope

fluffy Flaaffy
    Years
  • I walked out of the first Thor, but the second one was mind-blowing how good it was.

Weird, Netflix used to have Iron Man 2 on there, but...actually that was a few years ago :X

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    I'm not a Thor fan. The second movie was good, though. I do like the new Spider-man series. That actor is a cutie

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I'm not a Thor fan. The second movie was good, though. I do like the new Spider-man series. That actor is a cutie

Wait, you mean Drake Bell? Or is it someone different now? I know that Drake Bell has voiced Spidey in some of the new series lately, but I'm not sure if they have any new voice actor now. I personally don't care for Drake Bell much. :/

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • Maybe Samus is speaking about Andrew Garfield? He is pretty cute! I enjoyed the first of the reboot but haven't watched the second (I hear it's not as good though).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back