• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Granted but you can only use Pikachu or Eevee to beat the whole game.

I wish SWSH had a Friend Safari.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Granted, but you can only find Goomy in there. And there's no increased shiny odds.

I wish Munchlax was easier to obtain in Sinnoh

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Granted. It no longer shows up in honey tress but now in the grass. Only a select bunch of grass patches depending on your ID have it.

I wish there were guns in the game.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Granted, but the guns are actually Pokémon and Game Freak was so lazy with the design that they just put a pair of eyes on them!

I wish for the next big Pokémon announcement to reveal an Explorers of Sky remake for Switch!

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted, but it's the last Pokémon announcement ever and you are sad. There is no Gen IX, no Sinnoh Remakes (good?), and no Pokémon Trozei 3.

I wish that Professor Oak got a haircut.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Granted, but he quits his research to help bring awareness to a "Bald is Beautiful" campaign instead

I wish rap battles were an option in addition to regular Pokémon battles

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted! Except now no one can beat Blaine because he spits the hottest bars. He's able to keep his rhymes fresh. No one can come close to beating him. After all, this is one of the people who did a ton of Pokémon research - you know he's gotta be thinking of stuff in that off-time.

I wish that Brock had an afro.

PageEmp

Years
  • Granted. You are expected to defeat his afro in a battle after defeating his original team. The afro resists every single type except for Normal and Rock. The resistance works as a quad resistance.

It also turns out the thing is actually catchable, but only on the first fight. You will lose all your balls before fighting it... only to know that you get them back only after you lose against it, and then the hair ball cannot be caught anymore, taunting you.

I wish every single mon ever learnt Ice fang by level up at an early level.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Granted, but every single Pokemon also learns Ice Fang ONLY for first 30 levels, yeah it's fun trading Ice Fangs until the 2nd gym, huh?

I wish Alolan Raichu is Fairy/Electric instead

Years
    • Seen today
    Granted but it randomly and illogically gets traunt for it's ability now

I wish Conkeldurr had a reality TV show with a Pansear

Years
  • Granted, but they are always asleep inside of their pokeballs every time you tune in, so you never get to see conkeldurr or Pansear. For every episode it's just hours of footage of an empty living room with their pokeballs placed on the table.

I wish there was a powerful event Psyduck based off of Misty's Psyduck, with an exclusive ability called migraine that maxes out it's special attack.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Granted but it also makes it explode Detective Pikachu style

I wish Kinklang got a better physical movepool

Years
  • Granted, but they don't do anything to help pokemon anymore, they're not even edible. They're just there to make the routes look pretty.

I wish I could visit Godey's Time Space Towers from the Rise of Darkrai movie, and hear Oracion play from inside this beautiful space.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Granted, but you only get to hear the first few seconds of Oracion before it conveniently turns into the Rick Roll song... 😇

I wish there was a Pokémon game where Game Freak was the villain team! :D

pkmin3033

Granted, but you have to sixteen DLC packs to get to fight Masuda.

I wish there was a Monster Hunter-style Pokemon game!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Granted, but the only Pokémon you can encounter are those in the Monster Egg Group!

I wish for a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon movie to be released!

PageEmp

Years
  • Granted. It's a main seeies game entitled PMD.

I wish the Toucannon line were available in the next main series game so that I can possibly bring my shiny over.

Back