• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • I have no problems with CSS, but lack the creativity to come up with really good signatures.

I'm willing to help out with signatures if anybody want's me too!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Most styles (I think the ones that were revamped/remodeled) have been breaking siggies these days. I'm also using Chromatic 2, which is throwing off some sig coding. But it's the new nav bar that's keeping me from switching back to Johto Elite. D:

I'm also could be of help, but you need to make an appointment though. I'm booked. xD

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Eh. Like I said, I'd rather just keep my signature the way it is. XD It's perfect, and I wouldn't change it for anything. <3 I feel like it'd be better if I didn't get involved with CSS coding and stuff. It'll just end up frustrating me later when I feel the need to change it considering how my obsessions work on a daily basis.

Years
  • I know a wee bit about CSS, stuff I learned in my computer class before students complained it was too hard...

Years
  • How much were they per day? SDCC had them for $50 per night for an adult badge.

I can't remember the prices but iirc they're somewhere around there. Just very stingy to spend that much in one sitting on a con.. you're basically paying to get into a place where you'll pay more money. I'd be tempted to spend so much more when in there. /clings to wallet

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I do sig css coding every now and then but it's more or less if I'm not lazy and actually willing to make the effort xD
    I have no problem with getting the code up and everything, but most of the time I'm just meh and wing it.

Years
  • I kind of like my signature the way it is. It's simple, but it works for me. I'm terrible at figuring out CSS coding, so I just go with whatever I know best.

I can understand you, I suck at CSS too but at least I did experiment it in my sig. These days the only CSS codes I use are when supporters are having theme collabs.

As for my usertitles however, I seem to have this weird tendency to put song references in there lately. Probably because I always struggle to get the formatting right, but there have been some great color and font combinations I have used.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I just recycle the same old stuff with a new picture. I don't have the patience most of the time to sit and tear apart someone else's code until I can figure out everything myself. I tried it once and it worked fine for like 5 minutes and then it just randomly fell apart. I gave up after that.

Years
  • If some of you guys want to know CSS a little better, you could always PM me with some examples and I could help you guys out. Alternatively, there is the CSS Help & Resources thread open and available if you need help with CSS coding; there's tutorials all throughout the thread and you can poke in anytime with code and ask how it is and if you want to expand it. :)

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
    Years
  • Eeek. Can't wait to attend Fiesta Equestria in Houston later on in June. I'm so excited. I'm sure they'll be plenty more conventions there as well, won't be able to attend them all but...who knows!

I've been wanting to go to Comic-Con, but you gotta be super lucky to even get to the badge purchase page. It's so difficult. still waiting for that open online registration >_>

I don't think they've been changed since early last year. The last time it was changed was giving members with 2,000 posts or more (or was it less? more? I forget) access to the forum. I guess it was a way to bring a bit more activity. And we should bring it back to life imo. my thing is dead and i want to remake it tbh

I wanted to make one for birthday and then I saw the restriction. I think All VIP should be allowed into the Encyclopedia. The restriction just seems odd in my opinion.

I haven't been to a con in a while. Where I live I'm the only one of my friends who really gets into them and enjoy them...It gets annoying when people want to just stand around and then leave early. And I hate going by myself but sometimes its all you can do :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I might make a new signature now that we have the icons. It'll make signature designing much easier, especially now that I don't have to design graphics as much for all the different thingamadoodads.

Edit: After fooling around with divs and whatnot for like, an hour, I gave up trying to make a Windows 8 tile-designed signature. It didn't work out that well, as the divs were really picky and some icons have additional padding that others didn't have.

didn't Gunner make a signature like that before?

Years
  • I'm sure i'll get to having a sig here at some point.

So I know there's already a thread about this at C&M, but for the Superbowl yesterday, aside from that very well played ending and Katy Perry's tasteless halftime show, my dad and I went to a party at a house that's a very short drive from my college. They had catering from Chipotle, which was tasty. I don't know if we have as many football fans in this thread as in C&M, though...

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When I watched the Super Bowl yesterday, one thing I paid attention to were the commercials shown during it. Of all the commercials, the worst one was the T-Mobile commercial with Kim Kardashian. The best Super Bowl commercials was the Bud Light one, and one of the #SuperBowlRally ones. When it came to later, one of them showed characters from The Lego Movie and Mane 6 from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic among the screaming fans.

As for a signature, I am undecided if I will get a picture one.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I missed all the good commercials. D: I feel sad because I forgot the Super Bowl was on. >< I don't really care for football. I don't understand it, so I never watch it. The only reason I did this time was because I'm from New England, and the Patriots were in it. XD I was so happy they won too! I wish I would have seen the mane 6 one, being a huge fan of the show. ;o;

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • When I watched the Super Bowl yesterday, one thing I paid attention to were the commercials shown during it. Of all the commercials, the worst one was the T-Mobile commercial with Kim Kardashian. The best Super Bowl commercials was the Bud Light one, and one of the #SuperBowlRally ones. When it came to later, one of them showed characters from The Lego Movie and Mane 6 from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic among the screaming fans.

As for a signature, I am undecided if I will get a picture one.

I must have missed that one while I was working. There are a few that I liked, but the one that stole my heart was this year's budweiser commercial. The cute little doggy never fails to give me feels. <3

can we all talk about the halftime show tho. can we?!

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • omg yes. Me and my friend were freaking out because they kept mentioning the half-time show and going to commercial or talking about the game. XD Katy Perry was amazing though, and I loved her Firework song the most. <3 That's literally like my most favorite song of hers!

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • omg yes. Me and my friend were freaking out because they kept mentioning the half-time show and going to commercial or talking about the game. XD Katy Perry was amazing though, and I loved her Firework song the most. <3 That's literally like my most favorite song of hers!

I liked Roar, that iron lion was pretty cool.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Missy Elliott appearing on the halftime show had me like

[CSDCC] the weather channel

admit it, no one expected her to show up. best surprise ever.

starseed galaxy auticorn

Years
  • I wish I would have been there. It actually happened in my state, but the tickets were an arm and a leg. :( I had to watch it on TV, but it made me squeal knowing she was actually in my state that night. \o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back