• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: [CSDCC] the weather channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I only follow sports because Papa John's gives 50% discounts on pizza when a local sports teams win a game. Luckily for me, Kansas State is good at Football!

They did great, but gotta give some respect to the Royals who played their asses off and made it to that point.

There was a lot of pizza consumption late last year. :D

It was pretty cool time to be in Kansas City though. Everywhere you went people were dressed in Royal's year, it was quite a sight. It kind of reminded me of spirt week in high school, except the entire metropolitan area were actively participating in it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Papa Johns had a buy 1 large pizza get another free special, because of Super Bowl. I saved myself $13 or so bucks for another large pizza. Yes, it is freaking amazing. Then I keep getting tweets from the Papa Johns twitter in Houston for 50% off a large pizza, and I'm like ".....do those expire? I'm not even THERE YET."

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Your mom is like my mom, except she's more cheaper and impatient. Yeah, it takes about 20 minutes or so for a pizza to get ready, and costs $20 including taxes and delivery for it. But I pay for it because I prefer quality. She just complains because "large" isn't even large enough, so we usually go to Costco instead.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    My mom is picky about pizza too. :/ She does like the pizzas we get at our local grocery store, and she also likes Pizza Hut as well. She doesn't like Little Ceaser's or Domino's though. I could careless to be honest though. To me, pizza is pizza.

Ugh... I wish I could eat a slice of pizza right now. X_x Why must I crave something I can't even chew? ;o; It's not fair!!!

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to my mother and pizza, she has to make sure that the pizza she has is on a gluten free crust. This because she is allergic to gluten. So a pizza that does not have a gluten free crust is a no go for her. As for me when it comes to pizza, it does not matter what type of crust I have.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Ugh, I have had pneumonia/the flu for a while now, keeping me off of dairy. I haven't had pizza in 3 weeks and it's slowly killing me.

I've never tried dominos: however, my parents promised to take me to my local one when i am better c;

Years
    Oh wow, pizza discussion. Anyway, most of the pizza that I get nowadays is from the supermarket that I work at outside of college time. They would occasionally have deals like $10 for a large cheese pizza, and sometimes I would get a pack of three frozen ones that I could have whenever home, but I don't really do that while i'm on college campus. But hot damn is it tasty when it's ordered fresh out the oven...

Years
    Well i've ordered full pizzas from work on a couple nights that my parents were out and I would be home alone, New Year's Eve being one of them. But obviously I wouldn't finish its entirety in one night... I'll usually have another slice or two the next day or my parents will finish them. I have placed delivery from Domino's a couple times when i've been at college, and those are pizzas which are quite a bit smaller that I have finished for myself.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Does anyone actually buy a pizza for just themselves? I feel like it's a "group food."

This one time I bought two jalapeno/pepperoni pizzas for my family and one medium extra-cheese/pepperoni pizza all for myself. I like it with extra cheese.

It's fun when you eat pizza with a friend or more, but when it comes to eating all for yourself, there will always be leftovers for breakfast. That's not a bad thing, I say :P

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    This one time I bought two jalapeno/pepperoni pizzas for my family and one medium extra-cheese/pepperoni pizza all for myself. I like it with extra cheese.

It's fun when you eat pizza with a friend or more, but when it comes to eating all for yourself, there will always be leftovers for breakfast. That's not a bad thing, I say :P

What about bacon pizza? ):

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    If I'm getting pizza for myself it's going to be like one of those frozen Totinos pizzas that are like a dollar. The pizza we usually get when we're just getting the family together for a meetup is a large thin crust with double pepperoni, and then we get an xl hand tossed with double bacon, canadian bacon, ham, italian sausage, pepperoni, mushroom, black and green olive, onion, banana pepper, pineapple and double cheese. It usually comes out to be about 22.50 and there's pretty much always leftovers for a couple of days.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It's storming right now where I live. Knocking down trees and powerlines... flooding... And I walked like a 2 mile round trip just for some bacon. Don't you ever dare diss it. ANY OF YOU.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back