• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute vs. cool

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    A lot of the time I'll really enjoy the cute designs. I love things like Skitty or Shinx and typically like the first stage of the starters where they're more cute rather than their cooler final evolutions. But my favourites have always been ones I think are the coolest. Banette is creepy, Mawile can be really menacing, and Iron Valiant is incredibly cool.
    I think coolness does win out in the end.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Lands on the Cool side of things. Is not affected that much by cuteness in general (...probably).

Years
    • Seen today
    Cool. It can be subjective in certain cases, but I'd say it's hard to find something among my favorites that can be considered cute.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Cute vs. cool

Years
    • Seen today
    Definitely a mix of both.

But when picking an avatar on here, cute pokemon are more simplistic in design, and hence much easier to make a flair around.

SteCisGreendog

Iron Armour Forever
    Years
    Cool, I suppose, but both descriptions are so black and white to me, I sorta dislike them. The cuteness factor can fall into bland terroritory like the simplicitiy of certain Grass Types, but each to their own.

Back