• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Last time I went to the beach was to Myrtle Beach last summer
    /totally stayed in the arcades most of the time there

I was either in the arcade or the pool except at night when I actually went on the beach

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    CoD is starting to get overated
    I mean it was good for the first couple of games. Modern Warfare was okay but then Black Ops... Ugh...

A series is good until they have about 20 games that are mostly the same
    Except for Final Fantasy. That is the only exception

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'm not really into those types of games. FF seems pretty good though and I'm they make a new Spyro game. I think they are working on one actually.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Spyro was actually one of my favorite PS1 series and still is one of those I wouldn't mind playing nowadays.
    I do hope they come out with a new one~

Years
    CoD is starting to get overated
    I mean it was good for the first couple of games. Modern Warfare was okay but then Black Ops... Ugh...

A series is good until they have about 20 games that are mostly the same
    Except for Final Fantasy. That is the only exception

What? Seriously?
    Final Fantasy is as bad as Mario. They will keep spawning games because it makes them money.

CoD isn't that bad. Black Ops is so much better than Modern Warfare. But it is all down to opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back