• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Yeah, it's been a couple of months...been keeping busy. I kinda just drifted away from here for a while. How have you been?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'm in love with my current theme atm, along with my post bit. <3 I'm trying to keep things simple to make it easier to edit the flair and what not. Seeing how I'm not very good with CSS. ><

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What do you mean Trev isnt a shade queen??? Lies

Last edited:

pkmin3033

this year honestly blew so far for me. im hoping this year for you went better, at least?
    I guess it was better than the last couple of years have been, but I still feel that I have a lot to do for things to be considered "good" or even close to it...and I feel like I'm running out of time, since I'll be 30 next year. Feeling the pressure and not particularly optimistic about the future. Guess that's life, huh?

I hope you can enjoy the last few days of this year at least :o

Years
    I guess it was better than the last couple of years have been, but I still feel that I have a lot to do for things to be considered "good" or even close to it...and I feel like I'm running out of time, since I'll be 30 next year. Feeling the pressure and not particularly optimistic about the future. Guess that's life, huh?

I hope you can enjoy the last few days of this year at least :o

Saaaamee. Idk, thinking about the future kinda makes me super anxious because a lot of it is just super cloudy and murky. The present isn't exactly going super fantastic which makes me kinda worried about what things would be like five or ten years from now. u.u

But thanks!! Hopefully 2019 will bring about much better things. I certainly know I'm making a few change for myself for the better.

pkmin3033

Saaaamee. Idk, thinking about the future kinda makes me super anxious because a lot of it is just super cloudy and murky. The present isn't exactly going super fantastic which makes me kinda worried about what things would be like five or ten years from now. u.u

But thanks!! Hopefully 2019 will bring about much better things. I certainly know I'm making a few change for myself for the better.
    I've had a lot of panic attacks over the future, especially recently. Do you ever get the feeling that you should be in a completely different place in your life and that you're failing in some way by not being there? That's pretty much my entire existence since I finished University =x

I try not to think beyond a year, though...I'm still getting used to the idea that I might have a "five years from now" never mind trying to envision it. I mean, I know what I'd like, but...yeah. xD;

Guess we'll have to take things one day at a time and burn the people bridges as we get to them :3

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    yeah tbh trev i feel like your theme makes you a shade queen LOL

Ari brings it out apparently lmfao

Agreed. It feels like they're a cooperate no-face who only participate to gain our trust or to tell us that we're completely wrong and to stop adding to the ruination of the internet.

And I definitely suffer from changeability when it comes to avatars and signature too. It's sort of a nightmare, isn't it.

Forever tethering my personality to my theme

What do you mean Trev isnt a shade queen??? Lies

oof sis pop off

Years
    I try not to think beyond a year, though...I'm still getting used to the idea that I might have a "five years from now" never mind trying to envision it. I mean, I know what I'd like, but...yeah. xD;

I'm terrible for doing this. Like it is useful for a motivational drive, but I definitely should spend more time living in the present rather than the future.

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
    That's primarily why I don't use Reddit, because although they technically have avatars, they don't really show in actual comments which is weird to me. u.u

No-avatar posts come off as like, faceless and unexpressive (idk if that's a word?? chrome is saying it isnt wtf) and it's nice to see what people's avatars are to gauge their tastes/interests at least. :o

You avoid an entire site all because you can't see the same little square picture every single time... wow.

They're avatars. Let's not pretend they're a window into that user's soul.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    People have their preferences??? I dont browse reddit either bc of their interface.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I put a pretty heavy emphasis on avatars tbh, I know some other people don't feel the same but it's one of the most immediate and helpful ways to express yourself to other people online

Years
    Add me to the ranks that prefer a friendly familiar interface over a semi-anonymous cold one. I like avatars. I like old school forums. I like being a complete dinosaur.

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i keep thinking about making a signature again but 1. haven't thought of a good one. and 2. lazy

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    i keep thinking about making a signature again but 1. haven't thought of a good one. and 2. lazy

I can make one for you :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I can make one for you :)

I might take you up on that offer!

if i can even find a picture or gif that'd i like to use. maybe i'll just not use a pic at all but there's like ... no text i can think of using either yikes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back