• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My neighbours are quiet, and I prefer it that way. The last time I've had a loud neighbour was in my childhood years and that neighbour would just blast loud music to the point where the whole neighbourhood can hear it at like, 11 AM. :x

Interesting times.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Currently have decent neighbours. Heard a tv playing couple times at reasonable hours, person downstairs knocks sometimes oddly but no annoying people or anything. And one of the neighbours has a cute cat Main thing is traffic from the road nearby as I'm not so high up, but it's alright at nighttime.

Previous one was not so ideal. Quieter area and while near a train line it was lower than the road so semi-shielded and barely any services at night. But a couple neighbours were troublesome. One in particular was bad, and the thing was they were in a different flat. @_@

Family's house meanwhile had bushland as the backyard and a pretty quiet street on top of that, so main sources of noise were birds.

Last edited:
    Years
    I live a few minutes near train tracks so you can imagine what my main source of noise would be. :P

I mean, I've grown used to it at this point.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I think it would be cool the first few times hearing the train and then get super annoying real fast.

Years
    Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

We used to live a mile or so away from a train, but could hear it every once in a while (late at night). It just took a bit of getting used to.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Happy Friday to you too! <3

Oh dear the dreaded train. We're yards away from one and it always comes around roaring its whistle when my boy is asleep. Doesn't fail to wake him up.

Years
    That's true. And I'm up earlier than I expected. Hmmm. I need to put my phone on a charger and make some breakfast.

But instead I'm here on PC.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
    It's 5:30 am and like usual I haven't gone to sleep yet

How many hours of sleep do you usually get in a day+night?

at least you didnt wake up out of breath and cant get much air into your lungs like i did yesterday

If this happens repeatedly or you feel exhausted throughout the day despite getting a good amount of sleep you should probably visit a doctor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back