• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I woke up bit after 7am but didn't really get back to sleep after a while so gave up. (I prefer sleeping in more on a weekend). Stayed up a bit last night chatting but all in all think I got enough sleep.

pkmin3033

It depends on how you define "artist" really...I haven't put pencil to paper much at all since I was sixteen; my Art GCSE really burned me out. I had a lot of trouble drawing for a long time after that and then I just...gave up. College and University got in the way after that, and the last five years have been tough. But I used to love drawing and...eh, I'm not TERRIBLE, I guess? Recent example drawing, if you're curious.

I also used to be a huge roleplayer and fantasy writer, but I don't do those much these days either...although that may change soon. Getting my life back in small increments the way I have been with my job, my relationship, my future plans etc, is reigniting my creativity too!

Years
  • I woke up bit after 7am but didn't really get back to sleep after a while so gave up. (I prefer sleeping in more on a weekend). Stayed up a bit last night chatting but all in all think I got enough sleep.

I don't have a sleep schedule and never really had one. u.u It's always been rather erratic and it just depends on how tired I am.

@zeria: that's actually a really neat mega venu!! i like it n.n

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Pic quality isn't the best - shading is more obvious when looking at it IRL, I swear! - but I have loose plans to draw the Pokedex in between doing other things, so I guess I'll improve with practice...at least, I hope I will.

I think I'd die if I slept in until 7am, haha. Even on nights when I can't sleep I'm still awake before 6am, it's kinda built into me. Must be nice to be able to sleep in at the weekend though :o

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • Its saturday for me, so I was able to sleep in, i wake up about 5:30 am on school days and about 7-9 am on weekends. so i get more sleep, ish.

Years
  • I sleep really early nowadays. Don't have any interest in being up past 11PM anymore, even on weekends, so I tend to sleep around then haha. Workweek was so insanely exhausting that I went to bed around 10:30PM and woke 10AM...oop. Rarely do I sleep more than 7 hours nowadays (which isn't enough for me tbh). ):

FlameChrome

Years
  • Sadly I have to go to bed at a certain time. Mainly beause I don't go out and have a curfew. But my dad treats me like a kid a lot. Soooo, school nights, 9pm. Weekends, 10pm

Years
  • I never was a great sleeper. Never see a reason to be up late, I have nothing to do in that time that I can't do earlier. So I usually go to sleep at like 22.5-24, never had reason to stay later.

Years
  • My mind is always the most active during night hours so I'm a lot more productive with some things when it's getting later. Highly annoying if you want to schedule yourself around conventional hours.

Years
  • I like nighttime better tbh. It kinda feels like the world is stopping if only for a brief moment just so you can rest not really just physically, but mentally and emotionally.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel like I am shutting down a bit in the nighttime lmao, as well as the world. I function much better when the sun is up.

So you can imagine how bad it is for me to live in Sweden in December when we only have some 5 h of actual sunlight per day if the weather is good, and how amazing I'm feeling in June when it practically never gets dark <3

Years
  • I feel like I am shutting down a bit in the nighttime lmao, as well as the world. I function much better when the sun is up.

So you can imagine how bad it is for me to live in Sweden in December when we only have some 5 h of actual sunlight per day if the weather is good, and how amazing I'm feeling in June when it practically never gets dark <3

Although I just said I'm a night owl of sorts British summer time (meaning how long it stays light for in the nighttime) is one of the things I really miss the most. But at least I don't have to deal with it getting dark at 4pm here in the winter.

FlameChrome

Years
  • I feel like I am shutting down a bit in the nighttime lmao, as well as the world. I function much better when the sun is up.

Oh wow, daytime = work for you, nightime = sleep

Although I just said I'm a night owl of sorts British summer time (meaning how long it stays light for in the nighttime) is one of the things I really miss the most. But at least I don't have to deal with it getting dark at 4pm here in the winter.

i know, i get back home from a game at about 6 and its already dark for me, or near it. truly sucks.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Moving into summer slowly down here in the meantime, and the days are getting warmer and longer. =) Just not too warm, please.

Years
  • Thankfully moving out of summertime here. Not that it really matters much because Fall here is kind of the same thing except slightly less humid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back