• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    That's true, but I would say the largest amount of people are from the US. Definitely reflected in Daily views as well.

Halloween only recently started picking up in Australia last few years imo. Not something I've participated in much. My main awareness of it growing up came from shows like the Simpsons, haha.

I'm interested cause I know you have the data to back it up, who is number two in terms of Daily viewership?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
    I don't understand why half the time when you bite your tongue it hurts only a little and the other half it hurts a lot. I also don't understand why you are biting your tongue right now.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Ha. That 10 factor is funny. Not surprising, but funny.
    Bottom 5, maybe? :}
    There's more than 5 tied for 2nd least, but bottom three are Central African Republic, Syria and Comoros.
    I don't understand why half the time when you bite your tongue it hurts only a little and the other half it hurts a lot. I also don't understand why you are biting your tongue right now.
    2spooky4me
    Basically what I'm just hearing is that Daily is conquering the world

*dabs*
    Implying we haven't done that already :V

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I wanna answer my messsages on here soon i just feel a little lazy xD

I've been sorta lazy about stuff relating to this forum lately xD Oh well.

Does anyone wanna play some forum games with me? :3

I hope you are all well^^

Years
    helloooo jirachu! im doing well, if not a bit overwhelmed by my school workload (when am i not these days @_@)

hopefully i'll feel less stressed in the coming days but i think that really depends on how this week in general is going to go.

LadyJirachu

Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    yes bring on the sp00ks

day was ok. i just got home from work so im about to make some dinner and chill~

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Went out for ramen with mom and it was absolutely delicious so my day is going good. 'v'

Well, I also got Starbucks after and they made my drink terribly so it was a waste of money, and that sucked, but at least I got double stars for it, I guess, which pushes me into a free drink, so it could be worse. >_>

Now I'm just waiting for the hockey game to be over so dad will stop using the good tv and I can play video games lol.

LadyJirachu

Years
    I had a nightmare tonight about a forum I really hate.

Other than that, i'm doing pretty okay tonight :P Looking at beautiful korrina pictures to cheer myself up too...=)

pkmin3033

Speaking of being scared...my iPod wouldn't charge earlier. I freaked out. Then I restarted it and it worked.

My brain is not capable of resolving complex issues at 5:30am, life. Please stop and let me wake up.

Years
    I'm
    Went out for ramen with mom and it was absolutely delicious so my day is going good. 'v'

Well, I also got Starbucks after and they made my drink terribly so it was a waste of money, and that sucked, but at least I got double stars for it, I guess, which pushes me into a free drink, so it could be worse. >_>

Now I'm just waiting for the hockey game to be over so dad will stop using the good tv and I can play video games lol.
    I'm glad the ramen was good. I remember you mentioning it earlier.

Also... what's your go-to Starbucks again?
    I had a nightmare tonight about a forum I really hate.

Other than that, i'm doing pretty okay tonight :P Looking at beautiful korrina pictures to cheer myself up too...=)
    Do more of what makes you happy!
    Speaking of being scared...my iPod wouldn't charge earlier. I freaked out. Then I restarted it and it worked.

My brain is not capable of resolving complex issues at 5:30am, life. Please stop and let me wake up.
    I'm glad you got it working. ~_~

I'm up randomly late bc I just woke uo.

LadyJirachu

Years
    Hey ya'll~I got A HALLOWEEN AVATAR nao! x3; I made it. it was kinda just scribbled and simple in the end but thats okay. Korrina makes such a sassy black halloween kitten xD Meow meow meow.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Hey ya'll~I got A HALLOWEEN AVATAR nao! x3; I made it. it was kinda just scribbled and simple in the end but thats okay. Korrina makes such a sassy black halloween kitten xD Meow meow meow.

Reminds me of when I used to draw over photos in my DSi album, haha! Cute avi, by the way. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back