• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • I read that as "I had the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country".

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'd absolutely love children. I think it'd be amazing having like... my own little me and watching them grow up and stuff. I'd be so proud. <3

Ayselipera

I would rather die a horrible death of pain and misery than ever have a child.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
    Years
  • ok well immma jump to a past topic told not to long ago, but being "normal" is NOT normal, but trying to be normal IS normal...

Btw i would love a boy named Jack, and a girl named Alice ^^!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't want kids...Taking care of my little sister since she was a baby (she's 12 now) kind of took the fun out of having my own child...& I've always been a little scared at the thought of having one.

Years
  • I wish children grew in vats and came out around age 5 or so, able to walk, speak, etc. Skip a lot of those crying and messy years. Why isn't science on this problem?

Years
  • It depends, I guess. I like good, well behaved children who don't irritate me all the time.

Mine will be fabulously chill so no worries there.

I'd absolutely love children. I think it'd be amazing having like... my own little me and watching them grow up and stuff. I'd be so proud. <3

Then they come to uncle Livewire's house and play Xbox and eat candy all night.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I never really wanted kids primarily because I was always scared I would be a horrible mom since i'm a worry-wart and whatnot. But after being a nanny to two boys under the age of 10 for 3 years I CAN DO IT >:D Further down the line of course.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I've had my fair share of experience with kids. I babysat my two nieces before and I just think it's enough for me to resist. xD Gives me the idea that I wouldn't want kids of my own.

But I just know for sure that I'll regret saying this in the future and will want one. Watch. lol

Callīope1

█ uranianUmbra
    Years
  • I pretty much hate kids.

I'd probably like my own though.

But other people's kids are annoying. >.>;

Pretty much me, right there.

Sometimes I find other people's kids cute, but mostly they just seem tiring, and I don't want my own right now, not at all. People always say that I'm good with kids, but that's only because I seem pretty young myself, that doesn't mean that I'd be okay trying raise one at this point. xD;

Years
  • I like kids, I just don't think that I would have my own, mainly due to the fact that I am a horrible influence on anyone's kids.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • I wouldn't mind raising my own child, but I'm not a kid's person. I was told kids copy what I do, and I'm a bad...influence on them.

I do get annoyed by other kids, especially when they're not well mannered or behaved, but that's just me.

I'm only a mere teen, so meh, my opinion could change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back