• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    The idea of going into work today makes me almost want to cry. It sucks to hate the people you work with that badly.

edit: And is PC lagging for anyone else? It's seemed slow these past few days.

Years
    Sorry to randomly change the subject, but I've got a non-existant car breakdown service slogan going around in my head: "whatever the weather,
    wherever you are,
    you can always rely on SUPERCAR!"

...idek what's happening to me right now ;o;

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm thinking of going back to doing pixel art. I'll make some scratch sprites and a gallery. At least I'll be less bored :/ Yes, we just had a Database Error. They happen every once in a while when there's too much strain on the server.

Also, I'm going to be on #tpc soon, as soon as I reinstall Windows because I deleted the partition after I messed up my Windows MBR. The install disk was no where to be found, but I had a Ubuntu install disc, so I'm currently running Ubuntu on a partition with 11 GB of free space .____. It's good enough until I download a new one from a torrent and use my Windows 7 serial from the purchase of my computer. /rant

I'll have to eat lunch soon, maybe in 3 hours because I'm not that hungry, lol. I'm just kind of bored because we have a snow day after like 3 inches of snow, yet we had a 12-20 inch snowstorm the day after Christmas and it hasn't all melted yet, so this snowstorm looks weak and fragile compared to the old one.

Years
    Speaking of snow, It's practically a Blizzard here in the Midwest. 6 inches of snow(which isn't that much I know), plus 35 mile per hour winds and Icy roads. And I still had class today.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Why is there so much snow ;-; I don't want to shovel again. And it's not like that helps much, all it does is uncover the ice. :/

I barely remember Who's Viewing.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've checked into this DCC only a few times since the start of the year, though every time I do so we're all taking about weather. XD

Last time I posted I said we had grass on the ground here. The snow is now back, however, and there is quite a bit of it. Which is just how I like it!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    It's pretty cold here in Florida. I'm wearing a scarf, two jackets, and a Beret. It was really cold this morning.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't want all this snow. I can't take out the trash anymore because the can is too high up on top of the snowbank. I have to get my brother to do it for me.

And Floridians are not allowed to talk about cold.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    We mostly have dead grass here in Florida. The temperature drops on occasion into the 20s, but most of time it's in the 50s & 60s during the day. *hates the cold*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back