• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • :3 yay another Dream Theater fan!! <333 I love the Octavarium album <333

I wouldn't call myself a fan at this moment. I just listened to some of their songs and those guys are really good. I might listen to some more of them.
    But I'm sure of this: John Petrucci is awesome.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh are we talking about music now? Well, I like any music that soothes my ear really. Nothing specific. I do have a favorite band though. :P

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    Whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied, or teased...rejoice and love yourself today, 'cause baby, you were born this way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I like to listen to anything, but my tastes are generally more in the pop or rock category. What I really enjoy listening to changes with time and my mood. Right now, I'm in a more indie-ish mood, but, say, last week I was in a more electronic one. It depends, haha.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I listen to Rock, Techno, and R & B. I'm not a huge fan of screamo when it comes to some rock bands; maybe a few here and there but the screamo songs do get me a headache most of the time.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I like anything, but mostly I listen to Alt Rock, Folk Rock, and a little bit of Pop. Lately thought, I've kind of been getting into a little bit of Country music. Living in Texas and South Louisiana it is kind of hard to escape it. haha

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Oh man I remember Men in Black. The first one was my favorite. I loved Will Smith in that movie. I need to watch that movie again.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh, Will Smith. God I love him. Fresh Prince re-runs air every Saturday evening (and has done so for years now wow) and I cannot miss it. Ever. It's just so hilarious!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back