• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadiums 1 + 2 are my favorites from the N64. I played more Pokemon on the N64 than Super Mario overall. xD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I liked a few games on the 64, though I never owned one. I miss them :3

At least I have a couple on my DS, and soon to be 3DS

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Another 3DS topic? I'm not excited for the 3DS at all, as much as I like my DS. 3D is an actual gimmick, in my opinion at least.

I'm much more excited for the NGP, but I'm also worried because they didn't announce the price yet.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I'll have the money, but I will be buying a number of expensive things in the next few months XD

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dahlia Hawthorne, A+ username and theme.

as for the 3DS, I don't want to get it :( I don't see any point right now, all my DS games play fine on my DS and so long as they don't release any future Ace Attorney games for only the 3DS, I should be fine with my pretty pink one.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That sounds like a better use of money to me! I hate that cars can cost so much :/ my dad just had to get his repaired because someone plowed into it and 3 other PARKED cars in the parking lot. people sometimes D:

a 3DS is very low on my things to purchase, I have my eye on things like games and movies atm and clothes too :D I haven't been shopping in a while.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • as for the 3DS, I don't want to get it :( I don't see any point right now, all my DS games play fine on my DS and [S-HIGHLIGHT]so long as they don't release any future Ace Attorney games for only the 3DS[/S-HIGHLIGHT], I should be fine with my pretty pink one.

Ha-haaaa. You haven't heard of this?

At any rate, the 3DS is relatively low in terms of monetary priority. First is Kirby's Epic Yarn, followed by my Elder Dragon Highlander deck (both of which will be at least $90, probably more for the latter thing). Might get a 3DS later.

Years
  • Oh God I wish I could pre-order but $50 is a lot for a pre-order, I'll either do it in March or just wait in line...

I need it because my DSi is falling a part, and I need 2 DS's to trade stuff from SoulSilver to White.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I dunno if I'm even going to get that seeing as how I've never even played Professor Layton :x So that game in particular isn't as interesting to me. I'm talking Investigations or another possible AJ game haha

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Why is the game I'm most excited for on 3DS at the current point in time Mario Kart 3DS?
    Because.. You hope it can match the awesomeness of Mario Kart Wii
    Im excited to, not sure for what. OoT perhaps, mario kart, paper mario, pokemon :P, pilot wings, gonna try uprisg and KH.

I know it took allot of work to get the creator of SSB to make brawl, but do you hope/think it will come to the 3DS? After viewing 3DS stuff, I got into anagylph stuff o.O and brawl images looked amazing. Even better for the 3DS :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b_Vb1_MA4I&feature=related
    ^Need glasses xD

I dont think I will want to trade in my dsi or xl :( (my phat and lite broke in half thanks to the kids <.<) I mean we need more then one ds system xD.

I also seen Agurmented reality? and omg, it boggles me xD

Years
  • I seeeeeriously want the 3DS. It's so freakin cool. XD; And my DSi is in good enough condition that I should be able to trade it in and get the 3DS at a huge discount. >:D

In the words of the Nike advert, 'Just do it'. :3

Why is the game I'm most excited for on 3DS at the current point in time Mario Kart 3DS?

I am looking forward to the Resident Evil and OoT.​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back