• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Hoenn, how did you get busted for macro? Also, what kind was it, autotext, autoclick, full-on bot, or what? In my time if you didn't spam too frequently people would leave you alone, and I tried a few bots that just seemed to be more trouble than they were worth. I probably would have botted if it was easier, but I enjoyed playing the game and back then there was always a nice convo to have with a random person while skilling so I dunno why people thought botting would be a good idea at all lol

Years
    Hoenn, how did you get busted for macro? Also, what kind was it, autotext, autoclick, full-on bot, or what? In my time if you didn't spam too frequently people would leave you alone, and I tried a few bots that just seemed to be more trouble than they were worth. I probably would have botted if it was easier, but I enjoyed playing the game and back then there was always a nice convo to have with a random person while skilling so I dunno why people thought botting would be a good idea at all lol

Mostly because you don't have to go through the trouble to grind for skills.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Well I mean as long as you don't just leave it on all day long on a bot you should be fine, when I ran bots I'd check in about every 10 or 15 minutes because they have random bot checks throughout the day that if you don't complete the check a certain amount of times you get banned.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Weather doesn't exist in DCC.

Moving sucks. I'm moving pretty much the day after Christmas this year because my dad makes bad investment decisions. But I guess I have to start packing right now for some reason?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Luckily my side of town got spared, but in the southern half of the city they got 6 feet of snow. They've called the national guard in to rescue people. I really hope I don't get stuck at work overnight ><

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Weather's cool over here. Bit chilly but the sun still shines. There's light snow but not the kind that builds up on the ground - not yet anyway.

This is the first year where I'm actually appreciating chilly weather. I usually despise it.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I need to buy a 3DS right away!!!! I am trying to contain my excitement for ORAS but I can't. I am so angry I never bothered to play XY!!!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You didn't miss much from X&Y. The games were pretty bad.

Idk. As long as they aren't as bad as Diamond, I'll be OK. I just bought a 2DS with Pokemon Y and some other random mario game off kijiji, so I'm PUMPED!!

OMEGA RUBY OR ALPHA SAPPHIRE THOUGH OMG?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I wouldn't say they were bad, but them changing the exp system made it wayyy too easy. And I know there's a lot of people who say a game doesn't have to be hard to be fun, but when every attack one shots your opponent, it feels less like a battle, and more like just pressing buttons to advance to the next series of button presses.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    Nah bro, the leveling up in that game was so dumbed down with every Pokemon getting experience. Took a lot of the fun out of it.
    TURN THE EXP SHARE OFF. YOUR ****IN TROUBLES ARE OVER.

I had that problem too though. wish they'd have at least given the option of just using the EXP Share on one of them. the elite four posed no threat to me. nor did anyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back