• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    TURN THE EXP SHARE OFF. YOUR ****IN TROUBLES ARE OVER.

I had that problem too though. wish they'd have at least given the option of just using the EXP Share on one of them. the elite four posed no threat to me. nor did anyone else.

Looks like the reverse of censoring hasn't been made just yet lol.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    TURN THE EXP SHARE OFF. YOUR ****IN TROUBLES ARE OVER.

I had that problem too though. wish they'd have at least given the option of just using the EXP Share on one of them. the elite four posed no threat to me. nor did anyone else.

Yea, I do miss the old exp share. It's not just the exp share btw. They changed the exp gain formula so that ever Poke that you send into battle gets the full yield, rather than it being split evenly between them like before. That has a lot to do with the lack of challenge too.

Still, the new exp system is good for training up Pokes for competitve battling, so there is that :P

Years
    So the new EXP share lets you level up faster. I don't see the point when the in-game aim is just to get all badges and beat the Elite Four; helps to have high-leveled Pokemon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Meanwhile I'm just sitting here working instead of playing. On a PC instead of a 3DS.

Years
    I have class in an hour, but I don't have any tomorrow, so for right now i'm just chilling. And no class because someone died? Ouch...

And really, we're talking about XY's (lack of) difficulty in this thread? You know we have at least three other forums to do that, right? >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nope, new page new topic now. Currently the topic is idk.

Years
    Life? Never heard of that Pokemon.

But seriously I can't wait for tomorrow. Hopefully I can convince my mom to get me Omega Ruby after school. I HAVE TO PLAY IMMEDIATELY >~<

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm so excited for the new games, but I literally have almost no time to play them!!! #becomingadult

Sir Codin

I don't have a job anymore, so my income is a little low to be buying Pokemon games. I'll have to wait til Christmas instead.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I wont be buying pokemon because I doubt I will have a chance to play it..

I still need to finish Y.. I'm only halfway through it. Damn how life priorities just takes ahold of you.. @_@ I need to find the inclination to pick it up again!

And sorry to hear about all the passings.. they all have my kindest regards.

I hope it's not rude to ask but can we change the conversation to something more lighthearted? After a long day, I say thinking of more positive things is something needed.. if y'all don't mind.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I decided last night that I'm going to skip ORAS. I haven't skipped a generation since partially Gen IV (I did enter that eventually, just not right away) - and that was because I was so turned off by Gen III (sans FRLG, which I adore to this day).

I just cannot stand the Hoenn games. I hate them. And from everything I've seen so far, and read, and played via demo, and whatever else... nothing makes me want to play the remake. At all. If anything it all just make me want to not play it even more. XD

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I'd love a 3DS to play Y, or a copy of AlphaSapphire... then again, it might be wiser to ask for internet or a new PC, as those are more important.... I'm really broke.

20Mbps is pretty damn good for public library Wi-Fi though, I have to say. Well worth the 5 mile walk each day.

Years
    Since I do have a job (which i'll be going back to over break), i've made easy money, so getting what I need for Pokémon games is nothing to me.

But the internet in my dorm has been somewhat wonky recently, so i've had to go to the floor lounges to get optimal capability.

Years
    It's funny how everyone reacted yesterday at school when I said I'm being forced to go to Disney World. :P I really don't want to go.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back