• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I can almost put my feet behind my head! But I can't touch my toes...

Sirfetch’d

I can't do a backflip to save my life! Tbh even if I thought I could I probably wouldn't because I'd be afraid of breaking something :s

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I used to be able to do a cartwheel as a kid but then I grew up and became less flexible or agile. I'd probably break my elbows or neck trying to perform anything lol.

Years
  • I used to be able to do a cartwheel as a kid but then I grew up and became less flexible or agile. I'd probably break my elbows or neck trying to perform anything lol.

C'mon Alfie, we're nerds. We don't do anything physical beyond typing our manga websites into the Internet. {:3}

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • What's a backflip when you can't even do a front flip? I'm always scared I'm going to land on my neck and die so I never really tried either way.

Years
  • I can't do a backflip. I also can't cartwheel.

I feel like I'm just a flop when it comes to certain physical talents.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I can't do a backflip either and I'm pretty sure I can still do a cartwheel but it's been a while since I tried haha!
    Impressive!

I remember this from elementary school gym class. Could never do it. Could rarely ever dive properly from a pool too

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I've always wanted to learn how to do a backflip or a frontflip and the reason would be, because it looks cool lol but yeaah you'd need good body strength to be able to forcely thrust yourself properly so you don't get hurt.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I...can't do any of that. xD I've done some tumbling when I was 3 years old but if I were to do a cartweel and handstand, I can't. xD

Only when I'm swimming though.

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    There was a girl I knew in fifth grade who crushed on me big-time, and she could totally put her leg entirely behind her back. Going into middle school was a lot of fun with that to return to! :p

It was the only time I ever dug black chicks, and I still kind of dig her from my then 13-year-old self. Fun times.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You guys I am so tired I think I might die. Go to work for me pls

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    You guys I am so tired I think I might die. Go to work for me pls

I'm pondering the thought of temporary comatose accompanied by a nice selection of '70s hard rock. Just a few weeks. How am I standing, again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back