• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i miss my old account username sometimes :(

if the wedding is open bar and buffet style then I'd be down to crash

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Yes buffet definitely, I hate those alternating meals where you don't get to choose what you get and they always give you the wrong one of the two

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    Nothing wrong with the username Virgo. It's quite nice.

So I'm currently trying to log onto World of Warcraft. It's my last day off with my leg being all jacked up, so I thought I'd play a ton of games and enjoy my day. I've been in a que to log on since 8am, and I'm still number 4228 in line. Estimated wait time of 572 minutes. -.-

With that being the case I decided I'd play some Halo: Master Chief Collection online. I've been waiting for a game of Team Slayers for 25 minutes. The matchmaking system is broken. Q.Q

Not a very eventful day in the life of us gamers, I will tell you that much.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm playing a F2P MMO which kinda sucks but at least I have some friends playing it which is the entire point of it.

Years
    The only F2P MMO I ever liked was RuneScape, and even that I despise now. My least favorite of them all is Aura Kingdom. It looked like it might have a bit of potential, but man was I wrong. I would rather shovel 3 feet of snow off my driveway than play that game again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My first boyfriend was reeeeeeeally into World of Warcraft. He wanted me to get into it, but it never appealed to me at the time. I do like it, but both of my computers don't have the perfect specs to handle the graphics of the game. (plus don't you have to pay a fee per year to obtain access or something?)

Sir Codin

I tried getting into Neverwinter, but then I saw it used 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons rules and I was like "lolnoscrew4thedition."

Maybe if they used the far superior 3.5 or 5th edition rules I'd give it a shot.

Last edited:

Winston-Harlem

Rich boy
    Years
    Yes buffet definitely, I hate those alternating meals where you don't get to choose what you get and they always give you the wrong one of the two

$10 for all-you-can-eat beef and broccoli is heaven for me. I love buffets, but only Chinese ones. The other ones... ehhhhh. Needs more MSG imo. Then again most American buffets here serve chicken and pizza and things with a veggie bar and bakery and that's just general muck I don't eat to begin with. >_>

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I haven't played Runescape for almost 10 years. I used to have max levels on almost everything but since they've apparently added in a bunch of new skills I probably suck now. I also used to play Pockie Ninja but once I got to level 63 I quit because I realized it was the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over. I don't really play MMOs all that much.

Years
    Runescape was basically the only thing I did during middle school, after I go home I'd immediately turn on my computer and boot up runescape and play until midnight - rinse and repeat. Of course on weekends I'd play it the entire day. (tl;dr addiction)

I grew out of it during sophomore year. I had a look at its webpage a month ago and I don't even know if it's the same game any more.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I used to use bots a lot and I ended up making a pretty decent chunk of money because I'd level people and get them a mil for $5.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
    I can never enjoy a F2P MMO. Guild Wars 2 is about as close to a F2PMMO that I've enjoyed playing and even then it's not installed on my new computer. Also, RuneScape is no longer the same game it once was, with all the graphical updates and that that it's received.

Update on the World of Warcraft thing. I haven't managed to play it yet, but my room mate was in queue for about 12 hours yesterday, got into the server and played for an hour before the servers shut down. Today, I gave up. He's in position 4300-something in the queue, been in there since 8am.

I'm more preoccupied with trying to find a game of Halo matchmaking today. Downloaded the update which has hopefully fixed some stuff. Hopefully.

AND I still haven't been paid. It's been three weeks. I want my money.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I've been working since October 8th and I still haven't been paid. I'm become upset.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I need to get my membership back and get on Old School RuneScape. I wonder if Jagex hasn't ruined it already.

Strangely I never liked any other MMORPGs besides RS, and in 2012 I was done with it as well. Updates can kill. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back